Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

If you see any weird shit, errors etc

Started by Chucky, February 05, 2013, 10:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chucky

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 05, 2013, 11:41:48 AM
Would it be too much to request this bar:
QuoteCommunity »General Category »Random Bullshit »If you see any weird shit, errors etc
To appear at the top of the page, instead of only the bottom?

Pretty sure this has now been fixed, can't see any problems with it after the changes I've made to the code.

Giddins

if you click your avatar pic on the top left. it takes you to the test profile and not your own. might wanna look into that

Chucky

Quote from: Giddins on February 05, 2013, 03:27:40 PM
if you click your avatar pic on the top left. it takes you to the test profile and not your own. might wanna look into that

Yeah, I forgot to remove the user ID in the link. I'll fix it up soon. It's supposed to link you to the specific part of your own profile for a quick avatar change instead of going to your profile and looking for the right option.

Crash Dummie

Quote from: Chucky on February 05, 2013, 12:58:32 PM

Right now, signatures are disabled. Reluctant to allow them because they get out of hand and are quite unnecessary in the first place.
Good, don't bring them back, they were way too busy. Also, I guess I was wrong about my page redirecting.

Crash Dummie

Double posting power!

The "www." and the ".com" in the logo would look way better with a different font and better alignment.

Chucky

wut?  [*odd*] I fail to see where else they could go... I always thought they looked to be in the best possible spot.

JasonzSon

This is what you get for having a member who does this professionally.  Got an example you'd like to make without charging Chukey for it, Crash?

Chucky

I dunno, looks a little too bold/thick for my tastes. The idea for me was to have it there, but also have the Fight Evil part overshadow the actual www and .com parts.

Jigsaw

Quote from: Test on February 06, 2013, 11:50:38 AM
Testes, 1,2,3, testes.

This guy's avatar is one of the most terrifying things I've ever seen.

L-Face

Seems the mod badge has taken over the post count and that youtube embedding isn't working right now.

Chucky

Quote from: L-Face on February 07, 2013, 01:58:08 AM
Seems the mod badge has taken over the post count and that youtube embedding isn't working right now.

Yes, I don't care for the post count. But you can still see the post count via someone's profile or through the stats, I guess.

As for YouTube embedding. Are you sure the link you're using is correct? It worked when the link started with http:// but refuses if I copied a link with https:// instead.

L-Face

May have just been the https thing. Never had that problem before. Guess I'll just have to start paying attention anytime I'm trying to embed a video.

JasonzSon

Chuck, you got some sort of spam block keeping posts from having multiple links?  Member Photo thread if you need a reference; neither Crash nor myself has been able to post more than three links.