Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

If you see any weird shit, errors etc

Started by Chucky, February 05, 2013, 10:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chucky

If you see any weird stuff, errors etc it will be because I'm making changes, testing stuff out.

Dorkus

Well guys, it's been fun. See you in 2015?

Crash Dummie

When we click on the title of a topic that has a few pages, instead of taking us to the page we last read, like it did before, it only links to the first one.

Chucky

I don't recall it ever taking us to the part where the user had last read. As far as I'm aware, you can click on the title, which will take you to the beginning. If it's spanning multiple pages, you can click which page you want to go to and then finally there is that icon on the right which will take you to the most recent post in that thread.

L-Face

Quote from: Chucky on February 05, 2013, 10:37:41 AM
I don't recall it ever taking us to the part where the user had last read. As far as I'm aware, you can click on the title, which will take you to the beginning. If it's spanning multiple pages, you can click which page you want to go to and then finally there is that icon on the right which will take you to the most recent post in that thread.
Only way it takes one to the last page or most recent topic is via the front page and depending on if it has an "Re:" in front of it. Other than that, it never did take me to the part I last read.

Jigsaw

Chucky

Eh, just added a mini-avatar picture at the top for y'all. If that looks any better....

JasonzSon

Would it be too much to request this bar:
QuoteCommunity »General Category »Random Bullshit »If you see any weird shit, errors etc
To appear at the top of the page, instead of only the bottom?

Jigsaw

Quote from: Chucky on February 05, 2013, 11:31:29 AM
Eh, just added a mini-avatar picture at the top for y'all. If that looks any better....

Don't mind it, actually. Wouldn't have caught it if you didn't mention it, though. [*laugh*]

Giddins

yo down the bottom of threads were it says "reply" "notify" "send topic" "print". between notify and send topic i have big red x.

Jigsaw

Quote from: Giddins on February 05, 2013, 12:26:14 PM
yo down the bottom of threads were it says "reply" "notify" "send topic" "print". between notify and send topic i have big red x.

I have a blank symbol too (not quite a red X, but akin to it, I assume).

Shadow

As far as I can tell, everything seems fine on my end. Question though- is there something wrong with the signatures? I know I saw options talking about removing them in profile prefs, but I haven't seen anything at all about actually adding one (even before this thread). 

Chucky

Quote from: Giddins on February 05, 2013, 12:26:14 PM

It's just a missing image for the 'Mark Unread" button. I'll upload it soon.

Quote from: Shadow on February 05, 2013, 12:51:43 PM
As far as I can tell, everything seems fine on my end. Question though- is there something wrong with the signatures? I know I saw options talking about removing them in profile prefs, but I haven't seen anything at all about actually adding one (even before this thread).

Right now, signatures are disabled. Reluctant to allow them because they get out of hand and are quite unnecessary in the first place.

Chucky

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 05, 2013, 11:41:48 AM
Would it be too much to request this bar:
QuoteCommunity »General Category »Random Bullshit »If you see any weird shit, errors etc
To appear at the top of the page, instead of only the bottom?
I'll work on getting that done, it does annoy me.

Shadow

Quote from: Chucky on February 05, 2013, 12:58:32 PMRight now, signatures are disabled. Reluctant to allow them because they get out of hand and are quite unnecessary in the first place.
Don't really care if they come back, myself. I was more curious just because I wasn't sure if I was blind or not.