Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Current forum time: January 23, 2018, 12:09:30 AM

Author Topic: If you see any weird shit, errors etc  (Read 1800 times)

Re: If you see any weird shit, errors etc
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 01:40:02 PM »
Would it be too much to request this bar:
Community »General Category »Random Bullshit »If you see any weird shit, errors etc
To appear at the top of the page, instead of only the bottom?

Pretty sure this has now been fixed, can't see any problems with it after the changes I've made to the code.

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 03:27:40 PM »
if you click your avatar pic on the top left. it takes you to the test profile and not your own. might wanna look into that

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 03:43:46 PM »
if you click your avatar pic on the top left. it takes you to the test profile and not your own. might wanna look into that

Yeah, I forgot to remove the user ID in the link. I'll fix it up soon. It's supposed to link you to the specific part of your own profile for a quick avatar change instead of going to your profile and looking for the right option.

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 11:51:53 PM »

Right now, signatures are disabled. Reluctant to allow them because they get out of hand and are quite unnecessary in the first place.
Good, don't bring them back, they were way too busy. Also, I guess I was wrong about my page redirecting.

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2013, 07:22:28 AM »
Double posting power!

The "www." and the ".com" in the logo would look way better with a different font and better alignment.

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2013, 08:21:29 AM »
wut?  [*odd*] I fail to see where else they could go... I always thought they looked to be in the best possible spot.

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2013, 08:25:53 AM »
This is what you get for having a member who does this professionally.  Got an example you'd like to make without charging Chukey for it, Crash?

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2013, 11:50:38 AM »
Testes, 1,2,3, testes.

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2013, 11:55:00 AM »

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2013, 12:00:19 PM »
I dunno, looks a little too bold/thick for my tastes. The idea for me was to have it there, but also have the Fight Evil part overshadow the actual www and .com parts.

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2013, 01:09:33 PM »
Testes, 1,2,3, testes.

This guy's avatar is one of the most terrifying things I've ever seen.

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2013, 01:58:08 AM »
Seems the mod badge has taken over the post count and that youtube embedding isn't working right now.

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2013, 01:31:51 PM »
Seems the mod badge has taken over the post count and that youtube embedding isn't working right now.

Yes, I don't care for the post count. But you can still see the post count via someone's profile or through the stats, I guess.

As for YouTube embedding. Are you sure the link you're using is correct? It worked when the link started with http:// but refuses if I copied a link with https:// instead.

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2013, 03:40:12 PM »
May have just been the https thing. Never had that problem before. Guess I'll just have to start paying attention anytime I'm trying to embed a video.

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2013, 07:01:36 AM »
Chuck, you got some sort of spam block keeping posts from having multiple links?  Member Photo thread if you need a reference; neither Crash nor myself has been able to post more than three links.

Join Our Communities

This site contains language and images which may not be suitable for persons under the age of 18
All promotional art & images used on this site are copyrighted by their respective owners