Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Life Changes

Started by gorefan1428, February 04, 2013, 04:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 26, 2013, 04:51:40 PM
Taking cable payments over the phone.
Haha... that's one of the things I used to do at an old job. I fucking hated it after a while.

JasonzSon

I could see it growing old quickly, but it's looking like it would only take 3-4 months to get promoted into a supervisory or training position. I think I could handle that.

Shadow

All supervisor means is you get to deal with the angriest/most retarded customers, from what I've seen. But hell, who knows, it might work out well for you.

JasonzSon

It also means you're on your feet all day instead of in a chair.  That'll make all the difference for me.

Shadow

All day? Damn what does their job entail? I don't think I've ever seen any sort of upper management do anything but sit in a chair all day long.

JasonzSon

Not upper Management, I'm talking about the supervisory positions.  The ones who go from table to table fixing problems, answering questions, approving things, and talking to the most pissed off customers.

DeraiLer

Ah, well FE has trained you perfectly for that role.

Akasha

No offense, but I keep forgetting this place is up again...  [*no*] Sorry about that!
Work and the weeks I have Aiden are really exhausting for me. But I try to check the forum out as much as possible.

Shadow

Quote from: DeraiLer on February 28, 2013, 05:11:02 AMAh, well FE has trained you perfectly for that role.
That... is actually kind of true.

JasonzSon

FE was the beginning of my training.

Giddins

i broke my foot 2 weeks ago. now i have 2 screws in it. lol

gorefan1428

Quote from: Giddins on April 02, 2013, 09:55:39 PM

ouch that sucks man

Shadow

Quote from: Giddins on April 02, 2013, 09:55:39 PM
You and De could start your own club. You could call it Club Foot. [*browwink*]

Doomed Knight

the first rule about the Foot Club is we don't smell our foot!

Giddins

Second rule of foot club. No ninja turtle jokes