Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Life Changes

Started by gorefan1428, February 04, 2013, 04:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorefan1428

Ok it's been a while since all of us have been on FE. With that being said  id like to find out what some of the older regular posters have been up too and whats changed in their lives.

what sort of major life changes have you been through.

graduate? start a family? have a sex change?

Please share with the rest of us.

For me i have just been enjoying time with the family.
I am two semesters from graduating collage and i have started my own business selling vintage video games on ebay. 

Reign in Blood

I was get getting a mind altering blowjob from a hooker in a shady parking lot one night. Turned out the hooker was Derailer trolling me. FML.  :'(

Shadow

Graduated December 2011 with a BA in history. And got a job not too long after... out of that job now, though, so I'm looking for a new one.

Aside from that, not really a whole lot. Kind of boring.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Reign in Blood on February 04, 2013, 04:52:03 PM
I was get getting a mind altering blowjob from a hooker in a shady parking lot one night. Turned out the hooker was Derailer trolling me. FML.  :'(

you just made me spit out my drink haha. Oh and as a tip always make sure there is at least some light in the parking lot.

what was your user name on the old boards?

Reign in Blood

Howdy Gorefan. I am actually a noob to your humble abode here, but I know the site and certain posters for we got history from where I hail from, HorrorMovieFans.com. Young Jiggy told us about you guys re-opening so I thought I would stop by and officially join up for the occasion. You got a lot of good people here and I wish you guys all the best. Cheers!

DrumrbaxJ

JasonzSon

Fuck Dude, I've had a shitty year.  I could go on about what's happened since we last had a forum, but I really don't think anyone wants to hear me bitch and moan.

Giddins

a bit has happened to me as well. but it's pretty much come full circle and i am living with my parents again. no gf and a shitty nightclub job. though i did find a pro wrestling school and was training in that for a few months. plan on doing it again when i get my life in a bit more order.

gorefan1428

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 04, 2013, 05:25:08 PM
Fuck Dude, I've had a shitty year.  I could go on about what's happened since we last had a forum, but I really don't think anyone wants to hear me bitch and moan.

Have at it,it's what this thread is for ,besides this is fe bitching and moaning is a staple of what this board is all about.

JasonzSon

I'll just leave it at losing my girlfriend, my car, my job, and my right nut, all since June, and leave it at that.

gorefan1428

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 04, 2013, 05:31:39 PM
I'll just leave it at losing my girlfriend, my car, my job, and my right nut, all since June, and leave it at that.

dang that sounds like a bad country song. Sorry to hear about all your misfortune .

Reign in Blood

Blessing is disguise, my good man. All those can lead to much unneeded stress and personal anguish.

Giddins

i almost got charged with rape.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Giddins on February 04, 2013, 05:58:18 PM

i almost got charged with rape.

chuck decide to drop the charges when he decided he liked it?