Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Life Changes

Started by gorefan1428, February 04, 2013, 04:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L-Face

Dunno. Last he and I talked about FE, he pretty much said the same thing.

Akasha

Quote from: L-Face on February 07, 2013, 03:41:36 AM
So, just got a note back from De over at Deviantart. It reads as follows:

"Not really in the horror phase anymore. Think I will pass on the new site. Let a newer crowd have their turn."

There you have it. No De.

Not even the power of my avatar can bring him back?

Crash Dummie

Maybe if you film yourself doing the Linda Carter spin?

DrumrbaxJ

I now have a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Drama and Literature, a Post Grad diploma of Education (Secondary), am acting regularly in plays and fly a space ship. Pick the falsification of my life changes.

Shadow

That actually sounds pretty cool. So what kind of plays do you do in space?

DrumrbaxJ

Well, the Capulets and Montagues of Romeo and Juliet are actually different species, not just families.

SmartgunnerDrake

Been in and out of relationships lost a few friends and family and nearly finished college

Evil1

Oh how much has changed for each of us since FE was last active. You never really know where you will be in life at any point in time things can change quickly and drastically

. I started college, dropped out, currently living at home paying off some bills, doing overnights, had to have my cat put down a few weeks back to the leukemia. That sums up the major shit.

DrumrbaxJ

Gosh guys. Way to kill the vibe.

gorefan1428

So as of today after days of paperwork and paying fees i am officially a small business owner. [*deal*]

Chucky

Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 14, 2013, 03:03:20 PM
So as of today after days of paperwork and paying fees i am officially a small business owner. [*deal*]

You still owe me a fee. [*tsktsk*]

gorefan1428

Quote from: Chucky on February 14, 2013, 05:08:21 PM
Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 14, 2013, 03:03:20 PM

You still owe me a fee. [*tsktsk*]

[*finger*]

Shadow

Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 14, 2013, 03:03:20 PMSo as of today after days of paperwork and paying fees i am officially a small business owner. [*deal*]
Sounds pretty cool. What's the business?

Chucky

Quote from: Shadow on February 14, 2013, 06:43:12 PM
Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 14, 2013, 03:03:20 PMSo as of today after days of paperwork and paying fees i am officially a small business owner. [*deal*]

It's called, "Nunya" business. I think he mentioned earlier it was selling old video games?

gorefan1428

Quote from: Chucky on February 14, 2013, 10:12:43 PM

I think he mentioned earlier it was selling old video games?

Yep thats it via ebay