Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Life Changes

Started by gorefan1428, February 04, 2013, 04:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giddins

lol he calls rape but he always wants it.

but yeah. chick almost charged me. lucky i had messages on my phone from her saying things like "i want you to fuck me". lol

Midian Fiend

Quote from: Giddins on February 04, 2013, 06:32:36 PM

but yeah. chick almost charged me. lucky i had messages on my phone from her saying things like "i want you to fuck me". lol

That was a close one Giddo's...bitches be crazy n shit.

L-Face

I took to murdering fat chicks so I could skin them and make a lady suit. Also, I've grown fond of tucking my dick in between my legs and dancing to "Goodbye Horses" by Q Lazzarus.

Akasha

My life has changed drastically. I'm not going to share too much personal info, but most of you who talked to me outside of this forum, know what I'm talking about.
I'm divorced now, my little boy is almost 3, and I have a new boyfriend in my life.

Jigsaw

Biggest thing for me is graduating high school and now being in college. Aside from that, I'm basically the same, only hopefully less annoying and much more obsessed when it comes to horror movies.

Crash Dummie

JasonzSon

Before De gets here let's get this out of the way... yes.

L-Face

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 05, 2013, 12:55:17 AM
That's assuming he'll be here at all.

Jigsaw

Not even going to ask for details, but that's terrible (obviously).

You seem to be doing well, though.

JasonzSon

Quote from: Jigsaw on February 05, 2013, 01:00:09 AM

Not even going to ask for details, but that's terrible (obviously).

You seem to be doing well, though.
I'm getting by.  Trying to avoid undue stress when possible right now.  Working on moving to a new state.

Chucky

Quote from: L-Face on February 05, 2013, 12:56:35 AM

I don't see why he won't, he sent me a message through another website in early January asking if I was "still alive". So I'm sure he'll find his way here.

L-Face

Quote from: Chucky on February 05, 2013, 01:11:02 AM
Quote from: L-Face on February 05, 2013, 12:56:35 AM

I don't see why he won't, he sent me a message through another website in early January asking if I was "still alive". So I'm sure he'll find his way here.
I sent him a message on Deviant Art little less than an hour ago. So we shall soon see.

Jigsaw

De's coming back? Fantastic. As sad as it is, he's one of the old members I miss the most.

DrumrbaxJ

Quote from: Giddins on February 04, 2013, 06:32:36 PM

It infuriates me how one way the judicial system is in this respect. If you hadn't had those messages, they'd have just believed her and you'd be contacting us from the penal library. Did she get a punishment of any sort? Or just a "lol dont do dat"?

Giddins

Quote from: Midian Fiend on February 04, 2013, 07:37:08 PM
That was a close one Giddo's...bitches be crazy n shit.

believe me i know that now

Quote from: DrumrbaxJ on February 05, 2013, 02:56:31 AM
It infuriates me how one way the judicial system is in this respect. If you hadn't had those messages, they'd have just believed her and you'd be contacting us from the penal library. Did she get a punishment of any sort? Or just a "lol dont do dat"?

the pic messages of her in her underware helped as well. but as far as i know she didn't get in any trouble. she just keeps saying she was drunk and doesnt remember anything. from what i have heard she is planning on moving to america and leaving her daughter and husband.