Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Last Song You Listened To

Started by gorefan1428, February 08, 2013, 04:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil1

Chucky

We live in a time where it's now easy to post the song from a place like YouTube, rather than just typing as text.  [*browwink*]

Jigsaw

This is likely not the type of music most of you enjoy, but I love the hell out of this song, as depressing as it is (at least in the beginning).

Puking king

Puking king

Jigsaw

Fucking masterpiece right here.

Again, my music taste is eclectic, so I don't know if anyone else would care for it, but still.

Puking king

Quote from: Jigsaw on March 12, 2018, 03:49:29 AM

Fucking masterpiece right here.

Again, my music taste is eclectic, so I don't know if anyone else would care for it, but still.

I think it was very pretty

Jigsaw

Good lyrics, too - can't go wrong with anti-military recruitment songs.  [*thumbsup*]

Chucky

Protest The Hero, that's a name I haven't seen or heard in a while.

Jigsaw

Quote from: Chucky on March 14, 2018, 11:40:00 AM
Protest The Hero, that's a name I haven't seen or heard in a while.

I really only know them for this song (which I got from a 2007 compilation album), though I have downloaded their album Fortress. I'm not at all very up-to-date when it comes to music, and listen mainly to songs I've known for years.

Last song I listened to was this ELO classic:

Puking king

Jigsaw

From the video game Alan Wake, which I've not played, but still, I enjoy this song (especially the chorus).

Chucky

It's kind of funny that I bought Alan Wake on Xbox but never actually played it.  [*odd*]

Jigsaw

From all accounts (my brother deeply enjoys the game), I've heard it's pretty solid.

Probably my favorite Impetigo song. Short and sweet, cannibal flick-inspired lyrics. This is goregrind I can get behind.

Chucky

I really should contribute more to this thread since I listen to heaps of music.