Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Return of the Member Pics thread

Started by Dorkus, February 06, 2013, 08:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pogotheklown

Giddins

milo was cool. what other hotties we missing?

Akasha

Argh! [*angry*] I forgot how to post these directly from Photobucket!

Crash Dummie

I'm trying to edit the first post to include all the pics, but for some reason, it gives me an error message if I link more than 3 pictures.

JasonzSon

Quote from: Akasha on February 08, 2013, 04:56:36 AM
Photobucket should give you a code that says "Forum" or "BB" that you can copy and paste.  Unless they stopped doing that.

Dorkus

I'm guessing there's a picture limit. Chuck, help us out.

L-Face

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 08, 2013, 06:52:44 AM
Photobucket should give you a code that says "Forum" or "BB" that you can copy and paste.  Unless they stopped doing that.
They haven't. Just a matter of copying and pasting the line with the [img] tags.

Chucky

Quote from: Dorkus on February 08, 2013, 06:57:59 AM
I'm guessing there's a picture limit. Chuck, help us out.

I'm trying to but I cannot find this option at all.

gorefan1428

once you go into photo bucket hit library and all your pics should show up.

scroll over the pic you want  "don't click it"  once you do this there should be something that looks like a cog wheel in the top right portion of the pic.

once you scroll over the cog wheel you should get a pop up of 5 or so differint options saying move, edit, delete, get links ect...

left click the get links option and it will take you to another window with about 5 more options

go to the bottom one that reads image codes and right click and it will copy for you.

then all you have to do is go back to the FE board and paste  and thats it no extra buttons to hit on the thread just paste

then you should have your pic for all to see  [*deal*]

Chucky

Quote from: Dorkus on February 07, 2013, 06:23:16 AM
And people with full time jobs who have to look smart (me).

Not sure if the Coalition of Manliness will accept your excuse... I work in full-time office/admin job and I look like Zangief from Streetfighter.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Chucky on February 08, 2013, 01:21:11 PM

Not sure if the Coalition of Manliness will accept your excuse... I work in full-time office/admin job and I look like Zangief from Streetfighter.

i don't like having a beard but if i were to have one that's the way i would want it, all out or nothing at all.

Shadow

Quote from: Chucky on February 08, 2013, 01:21:11 PMNot sure if the Coalition of Manliness will accept your excuse... I work in full-time office/admin job and I look like Zangief from Streetfighter.
He's British. How else is he suppose to powder his face properly in the morning?

Dorkus

Smooth as a babies bottom.  [*browwink*]

But seriously, I've tried for a beard before. Maybe I didn't give it enough time but I looked less like Daniel Bryan and more like The Miz.

DrumrbaxJ

Quote from: Chucky on February 08, 2013, 01:21:11 PM

[*thumbsup*]
Yes.