Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

New forum

Started by Chucky, February 04, 2013, 12:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chucky

Shadow

Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 04, 2013, 04:54:56 PMThat sucks, i had sent you a few messages on there and never got a response. Thought you were either pissed at me or De had kidnapped you to be his man servant.

He is spoiled, growing up to fast, and has my sleeping habits
I was thinking about dabbling in that Google+ thingy if I can't get Facebook fixed... seeing as how G-mail is already my main e-mail anyhow. Not sure how well that'd work out though. Has anyone used it at all?

gorefan1428

Um chuck correct me if im wrong but doesn't chucky go into the fire not long after that?

Chucky

Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 04, 2013, 05:02:42 PM
Um chuck correct me if im wrong but doesn't chucky go into the fire not long after that?

No, this is the scene where he bites the shit outta here and then fucks off. But even if he did get throw into the fire in this scene, it's irrelevant because it's not in the video.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Chucky on February 04, 2013, 05:15:00 PM
Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 04, 2013, 05:02:42 PM

No, this is the scene where he bites the shit outta here and then fucks off.

gotcha

JasonzSon

Shadow

Akasha

I was anxiously waiting for the moment this amazing picture would arise again!!!

Jigsaw

Quote from: Reign in Blood on February 04, 2013, 02:35:03 PM
What's going down my FE brotha mothafuckas! :)

Quote from: Foo on February 04, 2013, 03:10:29 PM
Welcome back, ya'll.

Hey, this came as a surprise. :P

Thanks for stopping by here, and hope you two are well.

Chucky

Quote from: Giddins on February 04, 2013, 08:13:34 AM
also why does everything center by defualt? i dont like it.

Should be fixed now... if you're still using that POS browser.

L-Face

Not gonna lie, wasn't expecting this place to come back. Probably wouldn't have known about it had I not received a text from Shadow. Anyways, good to see the place back up and running.

Chucky

Quote from: L-Face on February 04, 2013, 10:54:33 PM
Not gonna lie, wasn't expecting this place to come back. Probably wouldn't have known about it had I not received a text from Shadow. Anyways, good to see the place back up and running.

To be honest, neither did I. You wouldn't believe how close I was sometimes to putting it out of its misery and let the domain and hosting cease during these last 2 years of solitude. For whatever reason, I couldn't let it go and kept on paying the fees... I guess most likely because we've been around since 2002, a lot of good memories... as awkward as that sounds.

Jigsaw

Speaking of which, if you need any assistance with fees, by the way, don't be afraid to ask. I'm in a slightly better financial situation than I was a few years back, so I may be able to help out in little ways.

L-Face

Quote from: Chucky on February 04, 2013, 11:07:40 PM
Quote from: L-Face on February 04, 2013, 10:54:33 PM

To be honest, neither did I. You wouldn't believe how close I was sometimes to putting it out of its misery and let the domain and hosting cease during these last 2 years of solitude. For whatever reason, I couldn't let it go and kept on paying the fees... I guess most likely because we've been around since 2002, a lot of good memories... as awkward as that sounds.
Always hard to let go of something you created, I guess. Though, if I were in your shoes, this place probably would have been taken out back like Old Yeller.

JasonzSon

It says something about the community we've got here that we've got this much activity after over a year of inactivity.