Login or Register to rate and discuss movies   Member Benefits  Find Movies
Latest Updates
Movie Database
Character Battles
Random Musings
Forum Discussions
Contact Us
0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z
Current forum time: November 22, 2019, 05:08:48 PM

Author Topic: Pope Benedict resigning  (Read 3002 times)

Re: Pope Benedict resigning
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2013, 06:21:40 AM »
The Best in the WORLD.

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2013, 10:06:10 AM »
Why don't these guys retire more? I mean dying while serving as pope may seem honorable, but those last few years they spend unable to function, lying in bed are a lot of wasted years where an able bodied guy could be serving in their place. Hell, after a while, we take the keys away from grandpa, why do these guys get to keep on going when they are already unable to?

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2013, 10:39:57 AM »
Why don't these guys retire more? I mean dying while serving as pope may seem honorable, but those last few years they spend unable to function, lying in bed are a lot of wasted years where an able bodied guy could be serving in their place. Hell, after a while, we take the keys away from grandpa, why do these guys get to keep on going when they are already unable to?

Curious that you mention this now. I'm wondering maybe it has to do with no one wanting to be the first to retire in centuries?

Maybe we'll see more retiring now that someone's finally breaking the ice. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out over the next few years/decades... depending on the age of the next pope.

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2013, 04:13:07 AM »

Curious that you mention this now. I'm wondering maybe it has to do with no one wanting to be the first to retire in centuries?

Maybe we'll see more retiring now that someone's finally breaking the ice. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out over the next few years/decades... depending on the age of the next pope.

Can you imagine if Grandpa got to keep the keys to an entire religion? Jesus fuck.

This site contains language and images which may not be suitable for persons under the age of 18.
All promotional art & images used on this site are copyrighted by their respective owners.