Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Official Pro-Wrestling Thread

Started by Dorkus, February 05, 2013, 01:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: DeraiLer on April 11, 2013, 11:36:13 PM
Oh and I gotta say this. To annoy Shadow.

The Champ!

is!

Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Giddins

Quote from: DeraiLer on April 11, 2013, 11:36:13 PM
Oh and I gotta say this. To annoy Shadow.

The Champ!

is!

Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Yeah and he's here to show the world. ;)

Crash Dummie

I'd rather have Cena be champ for a year than The Rock for one more day.

DeraiLer

What? But now we get no more story time with the Rock promos!!

L-Face

Quote from: Giddins on April 11, 2013, 01:45:49 PM
ok so no one has said this yet... that raw crowd made it one of the best raws in ages
And so far, no one has mentioned how much Wrestlemania has sucked. So I'll be the first, it sucked......really bad. Only match worth a damn was Undertaker vs Punk. Which kinda proves that the only match worth watching at Mania is a Taker match. Three years in a row that's been the case. Fuck, I'm glad I didn't pay to watch that garbage.

DeraiLer

4 years in a row. The first HBK/Taker match really had my friends and I on the edge of our seats with how good it was.

And yeah the PPV blew. Hell even the build up to it was weak. Rock and Cena played it way too safe in promos, the Del Rio acting like Swagger was horrible to watch. The big show can we trust him shit was obvious. No! You can't! Punk basically handled most of the promo work with Taker just grumbling how Punk will pay! Brock hasn't said a word in over 8 months. I just skipped Rybacks match.

L-Face

Quote from: DeraiLer on April 14, 2013, 12:39:38 PM
4 years in a row. The first HBK/Taker match really had my friends and I on the edge of our seats with how good it was.

And yeah the PPV blew. Hell even the build up to it was weak. Rock and Cena played it way too safe in promos, the Del Rio acting like Swagger was horrible to watch. The big show can we trust him shit was obvious. No! You can't! Punk basically handled most of the promo work with Taker just grumbling how Punk will pay! Brock hasn't said a word in over 8 months. I just skipped Rybacks match.
You know, the Rock/Cena shit the week before Wrestlemania should have been on the same week of the PPV. It was actually a fitting end that would lead up to the PPV. Their solo promos were just eh. As far as Punk vs Taker, Taker played his part and Punk played his. Punk doing what he did pissed off a lot of the members of the IWC, so I got a kick out of it. As for Henry and Ryback, I had no expectations. But after the whole "Hall of Pain" thing last year, I'm a Henry fan. Ryback, despite WWE's beliefs, isn't over. It's his, "FEED ME MORE!" chant that's over. People like saying it, but they hate him. Go figure.

As far as Brock goes, I love him. He doesn't have to talk for me to like him. But if he went on a tirade like he did after he beat the shit out of Frank Mir in UFC, that would make me love him even more. He's the kinda guy that people are torn on. They either love him or want to pay to see him get beat up.

DeraiLer

Taker isn't really entertaining on the Mic. The guy always does the same spiel but he is an icon so everyone just lets it pass.

Shadow

Quote from: L-Face on April 14, 2013, 11:48:49 AM
And so far, no one has mentioned how much Wrestlemania has sucked. So I'll be the first, it sucked......really bad.
Well now I don't feel bad for not watching it... not that I felt bad before.

Giddins

i watched 19.because I just got it on dvd. lol

Dorkus

Quote from: DeraiLer on April 15, 2013, 12:44:54 AM
Taker isn't really entertaining on the Mic. The guy always does the same spiel but he is an icon so everyone just lets it pass.

I actually think Taker can cut very good promos, just go back to his biker days. I miss THAT Taker. Undead guy who shows up once a year doesn't interest me.

Shadow

If you think about it, Taker is really more like the ground hog for Wrestlemania these past few years...

L-Face

His matches are the only ones worth watching, really. Kinda sad that he's all that remains of the "spectacle" that was Wrestlemania. The thing I'm curious about is whether or not Extreme Rules will be the better PPV of the year again like it has been for the past few years.

El Fwiso

WWE seems in a kind of bump. What happened to TNA ? , haven't heard about it in months. Rumours in Locker room are that Ricky is going back to TNA soon.

El Fwiso

Guys tell me what you think about my matches.
I'll leave you my video channel here

http://www.youtube.com/user/twistedsic