Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Official Pro-Wrestling Thread

Started by Dorkus, February 05, 2013, 01:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giddins

so i may have broken my foor 2 weeks ago trying to do a backflip off a fence and calling it wrestling training. lol. guess you really shouldn't try it at home. lol

Shadow

Giddins

DeraiLer

Anyone feeling the hype for Wrestlemania? I don't really find myself anticipating it.

Shadow

I forgot all about it, to be honest. Then again I haven't really been following the shows like I used to.

L-Face

Quote from: DeraiLer on April 05, 2013, 04:33:46 AM
Anyone feeling the hype for Wrestlemania? I don't really find myself anticipating it.
Not really, the card is pretty weak to be honest. Only match that has my interest is Taker vs Punk.

DeraiLer

I still don't care for Del Rio as a face. When he was a heel, I always thought taking out Ricardo somehow before the match was a wise move since the lil shit always interfered. So now that Swagger has the smarts to do it, everyone's mad.

Doomed Knight

Taker and Punk should be something

DeraiLer

Smackdown needs to be cancelled already. I think Friday there was maybe 10 minutes of actual shit and the rest was 1 hour 50 minutes of RAW replays.

L-Face

Quote from: DeraiLer on April 07, 2013, 06:11:33 AM
Smackdown needs to be cancelled already. I think Friday there was maybe 10 minutes of actual shit and the rest was 1 hour 50 minutes of RAW replays.
They do that every year around this time. Smackdown's problems come from being pre-taped and spoilers hitting the internet. Why watch a show when you know how it's going to end?

DeraiLer

I fast forward the replays and promos and the show lasted less than 30 minutes. Even the final match was dull. They could have done one nice final push for wrestlemania with all the big guys but no, they went promoville. Fuck these guys. Glad I will watch it illegally.

Giddins

ok so no one has said this yet... that raw crowd made it one of the best raws in ages

DeraiLer

Oh and I gotta say this. To annoy Shadow.

The Champ!

is!

Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!