Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Official Pro-Wrestling Thread

Started by Dorkus, February 05, 2013, 01:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash Dummie

Possible. After all, Angle is the only one to make Hogan tap. I think?

Crash Dummie

Paul Bearer died yesterday.

Rest in peace indeed.  [*no*]

Here's a quick doodle in his memory.

L-Face

Man, that's a bummer. Was hoping to one day see him either induct Taker into the Hall of Fame or to be inducted alongside him. There's still time or the latter. At any rate, sad stuff. I'd say "R.I.P" but somehow that seems kinda......inappropriate.

DeraiLer

Godspeed William Moody.

Even though your Character Paul Bearer would probably prefer the levels of hell.

Crash Dummie

I've rarely seen someone get more immersed in a stupid 90s gimmick than Bearer.

By all accounts, him and Taker should have been a fad that would have died out in a year or two.

But not only did they have the perfect Undertaker, they also had the perfect guy to manage him. He acted like he believed everything he said so much that we bought it. It takes a lot of talent to play a fat, creepy Gomez Adams and get a giant zombie over with the entire world.

DeraiLer

Quote from: Crash Dummie on March 07, 2013, 11:35:45 PM
I've rarely seen someone get more immersed in a stupid 90s gimmick than Bearer.

I've seen someone get immersed in horrible 80's Jason Voorhees graphics and use them in their profile.

Crash Dummie

L-Face

Jason Voorhees, Leatherface, and Freddy Krueger wrestling isn't actually.....out of the norm. In a promotion called W*INGER Eddie Gilbert (or Doug, I forget) Wrested as Freddy. I forget the guy that was Leatherface. Also, down in Jerry Lawler's promotion, somewhat recently, he entered into a feud with Tom Savini (not kidding.) Savini appeared via vignette and accused Lawler of killing Andy Kaufman (wha?) and then sent "monsters" to take Jerry down. One of which was Jason Voorhees.

Dorkus

No wonder the poor bastard had a heart attack.

Crash Dummie

Damn, this match has been in the makings for a long time.

L-Face

Shame it'll likely never happen.

Crash Dummie

L-Face

At this point, that's more likely. WWE needs to hop on a CM Punk/Stone Cold match. That's one fans are clamoring for.

Doomed Knight