Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

How can you tell if a girl likes you?

Started by Dorkus, February 25, 2013, 09:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorefan1428

Quote from: Chucky on February 27, 2013, 10:17:32 PM
Quote from: Shadow on February 26, 2013, 10:15:30 PM
Actually, this has me kind of curious... what's everyone's status on things right now?

Married for over 9 years... great position to be in, numb to life in all aspects.  [*browwink*]

im at 4 years now and am starting to get that way.

Giddins

ok so I miss half the convo. so I will just say this. just ask her. now don't ask and be too serious. but don't laugh ya ass off either. I just find saying something like "are you interested in me or are you just really friendly" works well. and if she says no and get awkward just say "I can never tell so I though I would ask" it's worked for me lately.

Shadow

She isn't working there anymore. He said it like three posts before. [*laugh*]

Chucky

Quote from: Dorkus on March 19, 2013, 03:41:21 AM
So, she's no longer there. At least I can concentrate now.  [*thumbsup*]

Waited too long. Should have canvassed for a blowjob, right from day one.

Crash Dummie

Crash's 2018 advice that actually worked out for him:

Make friends with cool people, go out with them, take group pictures and post 'em all over the social media you may or may not not have yet and consider getting a Tinder account.

I still don't really know how to cold approach people, but that doesn't matter. By putting myself out there and being friendly, social and honest, I've had lots of success. Women starting coming up to me, and what starts as a friendly chat sometimes ends up being just that, and sometimes ends up with you taking her home. Either scenario is fine, because the goal is simply to have fun.

Doesn't matter if a conversation or a date leads nowhere, doing it is the only way to know if you're compatible with someone.

I met my current girlfriend at a Karaoke bar, and she knew I was her type when she saw me do an extremely white and silly finger waddle dance move. Anything can happen.

Chucky

Crash Dummie

Dorkus

I've slowly become more social than I was before. I even have a lil group at work I go out with some nights. I always get the same "why don't you have a girlfriend/you should definitely be able to get one" spiel from everyone.

My problem is, and I know it's embarrassing. If I like a girl, I become terrified of them. I analyze everything I do and distance myself from them for fear of saying or doing the wrong thing. I think I would rather be single than go through that.

Crash Dummie

You will probably say and do the wrong things before you get better and/or find somebody where the chemistry fires on all fronts. I know I did. It's stings a little at first, and it can be slightly embarassing, but it's a necessary part of the process.

Besides, if you don't show that you're terrified, they won't notice.

Chucky

I guess it's like anything else... the more you do something, the better or more confident you will become at it and if you make mistakes, try to learn from them.

Crash Dummie

Exactly. Some people have more of a natural inclination to it, but we basically all have to go through the same steps.

Shadow

Quote from: Dorkus on February 15, 2018, 09:41:41 AMMy problem is, and I know it's embarrassing. If I like a girl, I become terrified of them. I analyze everything I do and distance myself from them for fear of saying or doing the wrong thing. I think I would rather be single than go through that.
Sounds like you could use a pregame shot or two before going out to loosen you up.

It's kind of funny- I've actually (unwillingly) regressed into a bit of a hermit on my part. I relatively recently got a new house that I thought would help improve my social life but between working on improving that, and my jobs I have almost no time or willpower to go out and do anything.

Jigsaw

Quote from: Shadow on February 26, 2013, 10:15:30 PM
Actually, this has me kind of curious... what's everyone's status on things right now?

Missed this when it was asked in 2013, so I'll reply now. :p

Haven't been in a relationship since college (three years ago) for a variety of reasons, and right now, even if there was a girl who was interested in anything like that, I probably wouldn't let it happen, which, now that I read that, really makes me sound a curmudgeon.  [*angry*]  [*uhoh*]