Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

How can you tell if a girl likes you?

Started by Dorkus, February 25, 2013, 09:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash Dummie

DeraiLer

What she really likes is when a boy drugs her and throws her in his trunk and takes her home to his bedroom/dungeon.

Try that and see if love sparks don't start to fly!

Crash Dummie

You animal! Put some pillows in the trunk at least!

Shadow

Quote from: DeraiLer on February 26, 2013, 05:17:08 AM
What she really likes is when a boy drugs her and throws her in his trunk and takes her home to his bedroom/dungeon.

Try that and see if love sparks don't start to fly!
You'd need to make sure you tell her it's a joke afterwards, though. Ladies love a guy with a sense of humor.

Dorkus

Now that I think about it, I think I'm less intimidated by her and more intimidated by her circle of friends. I have my own little group so I prefer when we're alone. Yes, jobs have cliques.  [*odd*]

Some good advice though, sorry to go all Personal Shit on this place.  [*uhoh*]

DeraiLer

Well as my son, feel free to ask away! I am here for ya my boy!

Shadow

Quote from: Dorkus on February 26, 2013, 05:47:16 AMNow that I think about it, I think I'm less intimidated by her and more intimidated by her circle of friends.
If you get in good with her friends it can make it easier. Or you can go after one of them instead. [*browwink*]

Also...

Quote from: Dorkus on February 26, 2013, 05:47:16 AMI have my own little group so I prefer when we're alone. Yes, jobs have cliques.  [*odd*]
Every job does.

DeraiLer

That is true. The other male strippers and I formed our own clique.

JasonzSon

Crash, in a thread about mating and romance, I don't think "I like some subs" means what you think it means.

I feel like this would be the perfect post for Py to make a comeback replying to now, though.

Crash Dummie

I don't get it, blame my frenchness.

You mean it sounds like an euphemism for dick?

Daebo

Quote from: Shadow on February 26, 2013, 05:10:24 AM
Quote from: Daebo on February 26, 2013, 02:33:05 AM
A lot of good advice in this thread. I'd just like to add don't put her on a pedestal, if you start worshiping the ground she walks, complimenting her too much, etc, that gives her a creepy feeling. Always present yourself as an equal.
Not to mention it opens the door to be walked all over.

And being taken advatage of.

Shadow

Actually, this has me kind of curious... what's everyone's status on things right now?

Daebo

Quote from: Shadow on February 26, 2013, 10:15:30 PM
Actually, this has me kind of curious... what's everyone's status on things right now?

Divorced for 3 years, dated a lot, met a new girl, dating for quite a bit.