Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Horror movie picture game

Started by gorefan1428, February 04, 2013, 06:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorefan1428

ok tried that other photo hosting crash suggested cant seem to get it to work so ill try recovering my photobucket account.

New picture soon guys lol  [*deal*]

gorefan1428

Chucky

Aside from the fact that almost no one else visits, I reckon Google Images has really fucked this game over.  [*hehehmm*]

gorefan1428

Jigsaw

It doesn't bode well, but I don't know what that is. Looks sorta newer, and if it's a newer movie, chances are a bit lower I haven't seen it.

gorefan1428

hint it is newer made in last three years

Jigsaw

Looks like I've seen around 33 horror movies from 2018 to present, and this doesn't seem to ring a bell. Hopefully either Chucky or Shadow knows what's up.  [*laugh*]

Chucky

Look, I actually do know what it is... I've seen the picture before on the dvd/poster.

But I don't wanna be "it"... because... bloody HELL... I don't care to FESTer around the net to find the next image. [*uhoh*]

gorefan1428

damit chuck if i can do it after 7 years so can you lazy bastard  [*hehehmm*]

how else we going to bring this place back to life if there are no active post?

Jigsaw

Sounds like Chucky is a bullshit artist.  [*finger*] [*hehehmm*]

Chucky

Quote from: gorefan1428 on May 26, 2020, 04:49:02 AM
damit chuck if i can do it after 7 years so can you lazy bastard  [*hehehmm*]

Ok, I'll post a new pic within the next 7 years.  [*laugh*]

Chucky

Ok, so here we go... I took this direct from the movie itself to hopefully avoid anyone looking to Google Image Search their way to victory.  [*hehehmm*]

gorefan1428

part of me wants to say it looks like something from the omen but i really have no clue.

Jigsaw

I just want to say that I find it amusing that Chucky claims he knew the previous picture, and then posts his picture, without ever saying what the other movie was. Very slick, Chuck. Very slick indeed.  [*laugh*]