Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Discussion of Future Portions of this Site

Started by Jigsaw, February 04, 2013, 08:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash Dummie

I guess I should start doing The Slashers again.

Jigsaw

Funny you mention that, because I re-read every single one today. You still have those inside joke ones around (I remember one about Dorkus and someone else banning each other at the same time) somewhere? If you do, I'd love to see those again. If not, 'tis a shame.

But onto Slashers, sure, if you'd like to start up again, I see no reason not to (unless you don't have the proper amount of time).

Crash Dummie

I didn't really have insides in the Slashers I believe, that was in "The Bullhead".

But that was a lazy comic that sucked balls, and I don't think I'll ever do another one. The Slashers still have potential, especially if I put more effort in them.

Shadow

Quote from: Jigsaw on February 04, 2013, 01:37:04 PMPower-hungry mother... :P
I'll take care of you, first...

So I guess that Slashers must be the equivalent of De singing Celine Dion then, because I was reading them yesterday; then when I wake up, I had an e-mail that the forum was up.

Chucky

Quote from: Shadow on February 04, 2013, 01:34:41 PMAre we going to be bringing back the reviews from the old boards over here?

If anyone wants to copy and paste into the new review section (when it's created) from their old reviews, I guess that's fine but I'd more or less just re-visit old reviews of mine to remind me of my thought process when I was watching the film I was reviewing because tastes change over time.

Quote from: Shadow on February 04, 2013, 01:34:41 PMMod me!

You wait! I first have to do some testing for the mod profiles to make sure the permissions are right before I hand them out.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Chucky on February 04, 2013, 03:36:39 PM
Quote from: Shadow on February 04, 2013, 01:34:41 PMAre we going to be bringing back the reviews from the old boards over here?

If anyone wants to copy and paste into the new review section (when it's created) from their old reviews, I guess that's fine but I'd more or less just re-visit old reviews of mine to remind me of my thought process when I was watching the film I was reviewing because tastes change over time.

Quote from: Shadow on February 04, 2013, 01:34:41 PMMod me!

You wait! I first have to do some testing for the mod profiles to make sure the permissions are right before I hand them out.

At least make him do some dirty work to earn it first like maybe scrubbing the fe toilet or some other sort of favor.

DrumrbaxJ

gorefan1428

Quote from: DrumrbaxJ on February 04, 2013, 05:21:28 PM
...favour.
*le wink wink*

heard that's how shadow got his mod status way back when.

JasonzSon

I've already been planning to redo a ton of my reviews.  I've got a lot of plans for 2014, and with another big change that's affecting my work this week, I'm going to need to put a lot of thought into what I do with it from here.

Giddins

if getting a mod spot here had to do with cleaning toilets then i should be a mod already. i clean toilets in a nightclu and it sucks. lol

Shadow

Quote from: Giddins on February 04, 2013, 05:29:25 PMi clean toilets in a nightclu and it sucks. lol
Good lord the things you've probably seen...

... and smelled.

Giddins

L-Face

Quote from: Giddins on February 04, 2013, 05:29:25 PM
if getting a mod spot here had to do with cleaning toilets then i should be a mod already.
When you clean toilets after De used them, then you'd earn the spot.

Jigsaw