Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

The Gentlemen's Shaving Club

Started by Crash Dummie, February 08, 2013, 05:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you use to shave your face (and/or other areas)?

Disposable razor
3 (27.3%)
2 bladed razor
1 (9.1%)
3 bladed razor
3 (27.3%)
4 bladed razor
0 (0%)
5 bladed razor
2 (18.2%)
Shavette
1 (9.1%)
Straight edged (cut throat) razor
0 (0%)
Single edged razor
0 (0%)
Double edged razor
1 (9.1%)
Electric razor
3 (27.3%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Crash Dummie

If you mean an electric razor, fine. If you mean a cartridge multi blades razor, it's bullshit.

It doesn't do anything: it's just that Gillette owns Duracell, so they want to sell more batteries.

Some companies would put batteries in anything.

http://www.theartofshaving.com/Power-Shave-Collection-Badger-Power-Brush/00670535520092,default,pd.html

[*odd*]

KennyThaKilla

Yeah, I can't shave for shit without a mirror either - that's why I got myself one of these bad boys...

Fogless, of course.

JasonzSon

Electric razors do nothing for me, I'm talking about the M3 Power razor.

Doomed Knight

one of my friend has to shave with his computer camera

Crash Dummie

What a low tech alternative. Is he a farmer?

KennyThaKilla

Doomed Knight

nope, he works at the CIA

"""not the FBI-like CIA to make it clear xD""

"Centre Informatique Abitibi"  a computer center, computer repair and thing like that.

and no Kenny, he doesn't shave his head. but the rest is close enough

Crash Dummie

I donated blood yesterday and I don't even think I bled as much as the guy in that pic.

Shadow

I'd really like to give blood... but with my luck I'm really paranoid about it.

The second I step out of the van I'd probably get hit by a stray bullet or get some super paper cut or something and lose whatever blood I have left.

Crash Dummie

I went 14 times and everything was fine. Unless you have low blood pressure, there shouldn't be any problem.

Or if you're affraid of needles. You have 5 or 6 litres of blood in your body, and only take half a litre.

And they give you free cookies. Do they pay you for your blood in the States? In Canada, we just give it, but we also have free health care.

Shadow

Quote from: Crash Dummie on June 04, 2013, 03:42:01 AMAnd they give you free cookies. Do they pay you for your blood in the States? In Canada, we just give it, but we also have free health care.
I do believe that it's donation. Although I'd almost be certain that there would be places that would pay you as well.

Hell, I've thought about doing it strictly so I could find out what my blood type is. You'd think they do something in grade school to let you learn something like that, but nope.

JasonzSon

I stopped giving blood when I stopped having what most people would consider to be a day off.  Now that I have them again, I'd like to track down a blood drive on my day off.

Crash Dummie

Here, they call me every three months, so I go after work.