Login or Register to rate and discuss movies   Member Benefits  Find Movies
Latest Updates
Movie Database
Character Battles
Random Musings
Forum Discussions
Contact Us
0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z
Current forum time: October 23, 2020, 09:39:04 PM

Author Topic: What's the Last Horror Movie You Watched?  (Read 21536 times)

Re: What's the Last Horror Movie You Watched?
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2020, 07:51:47 AM »
Last one I saw was Train to Busan... not normally into Asian horror- but I liked it!

And they're making a second one, too! [*deal*]

« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2020, 09:18:35 AM »
Never seen Train to Busan (or the related, animated Seoul Station), but pretty much heard only great things about it.

« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2020, 12:33:39 PM »
Deathgasim

A bloody death medal infused fun ride of a horror film well more of a horror/comedy.
This was a great watch some of the most off the wall brutal gore iv seen in a while with a metal score that works well in this horror romp that has a metal garage band open the gates of hell  with its music
a little over the top on the humor side at times but overall a great film worth the watch

8/10

« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2020, 09:14:23 AM »
watched a few over my last couple days off

Halloween  (1978) re watched this classic 10/10 needs no explanation

The mutilator 1984 aka fall break
really wanted to like this one it had some good points  and some decent gore but overall fell flat
it had a score that tried to mix in some up beat music that just didnt work, had a very slow start  and some glaring plot holes and wtf moments that just couldn't be overlooked    4/10

slumber party massacre (1982)
This one i was really surprised with how well it ended up i really enjoyed this one
I think it showcased the  killers patters and motives well , the pacing was top notch with the kills piling in right away. not a wide variety of kill styles but it fit.
was it perfect no but its up there  it went  from the style of cutting away from the kills to showing the full on gorey goodness which annoyed me a little, it has massacre in the title come on.  There were also some minor plot holes and wtf moments
overall a very good movie that falls a little short of great 8.5/10

« Reply #139 on: July 25, 2020, 09:19:13 AM »
Saw Noroi: The Curse a few days ago. Great. J-horror found-footage (mockumentary style, not shakey cam). Mercifully short on jump scares but with some real standout creepy parts. A little on the long side.

It's on Shudder, would highly recommend.

« Reply #140 on: July 25, 2020, 09:22:58 AM »
The mutilator 1984 aka fall break
really wanted to like this one it had some good points  and some decent gore but overall fell flat
it had a score that tried to mix in some up beat music that just didnt work, had a very slow start  and some glaring plot holes and wtf moments that just couldn't be overlooked    4/10

I wouldn't have rated it quite this low, but I do agree that the one time I saw that movie, it sort of missed the mark. I didn't think it was terrible, but I was definitely expecting more from an 80's slasher of somewhat higher notice.

« Reply #141 on: July 31, 2020, 05:46:03 PM »
  Tenebrae
    A nice horror slasher/murder mystery in that classic argento style
does get off to a slow start and does drag at times but overall pretty good and worth the watch.  7/10
side note am a huge fan of argentos filming style

« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2020, 11:51:26 AM »
killer clowns from outer space   

cheese at its finest

This site contains language and images which may not be suitable for persons under the age of 18.
All promotional art & images used on this site are copyrighted by their respective owners.