Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

What's the Last Horror Movie You Watched?

Started by L-Face, February 06, 2013, 12:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoughCut

Prevenge - what a bizarre movie this was... cant decide if I liked it or not  [*odd*]

Evil1

Suspiria. Finally located a blu ray copy of it  [*thumbsup*]

doomguy

Maniac Cop and Maniac Cop 2.

I was aware of these movies well before I got around to watching them for the first time the other night. The second Maniac Cop installment surpasses the original by far, even if Bruce Campbell's character is gutted pretty early in the film. Also, gotta love that cheesy rap song about Matt Cordell that plays during the credits!

Chucky

Maniac Cop 2 is a favourite of mine. I think it is definitely as good as the original. I think the shootout in the police station toward the end had to be cut a lot because it was originally too violent. Cordell's more zombified appearance is also an improvement over his look in the original.

Crash Dummie

Jigsaw

Psycho I - III are all solid, in my view. The fourth isn't even bad (especially for a television movie), but given it's nature, it's not as enthralling to me as the first three.

Midian Fiend

Hello all,  Insidious 4. I watched it mainly because my 13yr old daughter likes ghost/jumpscare movies. It was so very average, exactly as I expected. Jump scares predictable. My daughter seemed to like it. Otherwise I'm going through the movie schedule on fight evil, it's given me the chance to re-watch some old stuff and renew my enjoyment of them.

Jigsaw

Finishing off Phantasm (1979) as I type. Will post a review when possible.

Chucky

When you want it added, just let me know.

Dorkus

Body Melt (1993)

Pretty good. Amazing gore. Just wtf was that subplot with the TCM-esque family that went nowhere?

Chucky

Quote from: Dorkus on March 07, 2018, 04:54:04 AM
Body Melt (1993)

Pretty good. Amazing gore. Just wtf was that subplot with the TCM-esque family that went nowhere?

Ahaha, I got it on bluray. I agree about the subplot, so weird and misplaced.

Jigsaw

Body Melt was such a strange flick.

Fun fact: Even though I didn't see it until three or so years back, ever since I was a kid (7, 8 years old), that was one of the few horror movies I knew about.

It was weird, but a blast to finally see.

As for me, I just saw It (2017) for the second time. Review will be up later.

Jigsaw

Dead & Buried (1981).

Amazing movie. Seen it twice now - cemented itself in my favorite 80's horror flicks.

Will post review when I can. [*thumbsup*]

Jigsaw

Nightmare Sisters.

Disliked it just as much as I did the last time. The things I do for you, Chuckster.  [*no*]

Chucky

Well at least you got to see Michelle Bauer getting soaped up for an awkwardly long amount of time.  [*browwink*]