Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

ps3 vs xbox 360

Started by gorefan1428, February 05, 2013, 03:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorkus

Shadow

Quote from: DrumrbaxJ on February 06, 2013, 12:22:40 AMPC MASTER RACE!

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 06, 2013, 12:32:28 AMEven if I wanted to play the most recent games on my computer... I don't think I could.

Late 2009 imac.

It was cool when I first got it!!!
Wait- does this mean I finally get to say it? After all these years? Seriously?

lolmac

Crash Dummie

I took on Shadow's curse.  [*no*]

Shadow

Control must be maintained. There must be always a Mac King.

Crash Dummie

I love Mac Os X. It looks great, it's useful, it's fast, it's not expensive and it's perfect for my job and needs.

However, I hate Apple. They make average computers, they cost a metric shit ton of money, they look great, but any they'll ignore any criticism you might have with their products, including defects, and they have an iron claw on their customers, myself included.

I think I'll try to BUILD my next computer, and install whatever the newest version of Os X is on it.

Shadow

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 06, 2013, 05:33:27 AMI think I'll try to BUILD my next computer, and install whatever the newest version of Os X is on it.
That's what I did. Now I have a computer the equivalent of Skynet. [*hibaby*]

DrumrbaxJ

gorefan1428

Quote from: Reign in Blood on February 05, 2013, 07:50:32 PM
Halo and Gears? Who gives a fuck. Halo was the shit... like 10 years ago.

halo is still the shit  [*deal*]

Giddins

halo still have the best physics of the popular online shooters. always great to send a warthog flying and it takes out someone mid flight

gorefan1428

Quote from: Giddins on February 07, 2013, 01:49:50 PM
halo still have the best physics of the popular online shooters. always great to send a warthog flying and it takes out someone mid flight

for sure splatter ftw.

DrumrbaxJ

Battlefield: Bad Company allowed me to bring an entire building down around someone's head. That was fun.

Giddins

the frostbite enigen is pretty impressive. and i have seen videos of battlefield 3 with some impressive physics.

DrumrbaxJ

Meh. BF3 was not what I had hoped for. I play a game for the campaign. Not the multiplayer.

L-Face

Quote from: Giddins on February 07, 2013, 03:35:13 PM
the frostbite enigen is pretty impressive. and i have seen videos of battlefield 3 with some impressive physics.
If you think that engine is impressive, you should check out Hideo Kojima's Fox Engine. Thing looks fucking amazing.

Giddins

new metal gear coming. i am happy.