Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

ps3 vs xbox 360

Started by gorefan1428, February 05, 2013, 03:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: Giddins on February 05, 2013, 03:40:10 PMif you ever get a chance shadow play uncharted 2 and 3. great stories and surprisingly good multiplayer. uncharted 1 was good but wasn't as tight and has no multiplayer
Unfortunately for me the only person I know that has a PS3 I refuse to speak with.

Quote from: DrumrbaxJ on February 05, 2013, 03:47:08 PM
Let's not forget how expensive Microsoft points are compared to DLC for other systems. It's fucking ridiculous.
Ugh... don't get me started on DLC.

Giddins

i hate when they plan dlc. that shits me.

gorefan1428

any of you guys tried out dead island yet?

Shadow

Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 05, 2013, 04:04:31 PM
I have it, but I've not gotten too far into it though. I think I'm at around the place with the lighthouse.

Giddins

nope. heard it was like borderland with more grind and less fun. lol. i'll stick with borderlands for all my grinding needs.

Chucky

I owned it for a short while, enjoy driving the jeep or whatever it was but ultimately got annoyed with it because I don't really enjoy FPS games, I prefer third-person views.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Shadow on February 05, 2013, 04:07:20 PM
Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 05, 2013, 04:04:31 PM
I have it, but I've not gotten too far into it though. I think I'm at around the place with the lighthouse.

that's about where i am. you said you dont have live correct?

Quote from: Giddins on February 05, 2013, 04:07:56 PM
nope. heard it was like borderland with more grind and less fun. lol. i'll stick with borderlands for all my grinding needs.

but but it has hordes of zombies that you can curb stop into the ground. sort of feels like your playing through a walking dead episode.

Quote from: Chucky on February 05, 2013, 04:11:05 PM
I owned it for a short while, enjoy driving the jeep or whatever it was but ultimately got annoyed with it because I don't really enjoy FPS games, I prefer third-person views.

i thought you could change to third person view?

iv heard that it's a lot more fun online with others as opposed to playing solo , haven't had time to try it though

Shadow

Quote from: Giddins on February 05, 2013, 04:07:56 PM
I mainly bought it to stomp zombies. Meh.

Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 05, 2013, 04:13:39 PMthat's about where i am. you said you dont have live correct?
Nope, not anymore. I got it through Steam.

Giddins

i have dead rising 2 for zombie killiong fun. and left 4 dead. and red dead redemption undead nightmare.

Reign in Blood

Everyone knows PS3 is where it's at, for the bottom line of exclusive games. Halo and Gears? Who gives a fuck. Halo was the shit... like 10 years ago. Keep dishing out your dough for Xbox Live for an inferior product. Bill Gates can't even believe he's getting you guys to pay for that shit.

Jigsaw

Don't own either one. All I have is a Playstation 2 and an old X-Box.

L-Face

Neither one is better. They both have their strengths and weaknesses.

Crash Dummie

I don't own either, but I sort of prefer Sony's controller, and the fact that the PS3 plays bluray. Otherwise, they're two very good consoles.

I still spend most of my time playing indie games on my computer (less expensive, require less time and probably more fun) and more reently, importing Japanese wrestling games for my SNES. I got myself a sweet Universal Adapter.

DrumrbaxJ

Crash Dummie

Even if I wanted to play the most recent games on my computer... I don't think I could.

Late 2009 imac.

It was cool when I first got it!!!