Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

So what the hell have you been up to?

Started by Shadow, September 13, 2014, 04:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chucky

The only fact that I remember about Shadow is that he likes teh peen.  [*azn*]

Shadow

Quote from: Evil1 on July 15, 2017, 12:21:42 PMI'm sure that was interesting, were they producing circuit boards or something? I'm working in the science buildings so I do see interesting things, the floors i'm on focus on biology though so there's not much for equipment.
It was for medical equipment. So things like syringes, vials, etc. Kind of funny thinking back on it now, since my line of work is in biopharm.

Quote from: Chucky on July 17, 2017, 07:44:09 PMThe only fact that I remember about Shadow is that he likes teh peen.  [*azn*]
I do not like teh Sweeny! [*angry*]

metalwayz

Graduated high school in 2010, no college here.

Worked my way up in kitchens and am a pretty well paid line cook at a pretty popular restaurant in town, still in Asheville, NC.

Moved to Atlanta, GA for a bit to take care of my dieing grandmother (that sucked)

Currently in a really awesome relationship with my super hot girlfriend.

Still queer, so is she

Still a party animal. Running my own local horror movie group that meets bi weekly for screenings at my friends beer and wine bottle shop.

Overall pretty solid. Minus the state of current American government. (Jigsaw, I worked for Bernie too!)

Crash Dummie

Still doing Karaoke, getting some paid gigs out of it, and dating a stripper.

All things I never expected would have happened to me a couple years ago.

Chucky

I would like to see some pics of this stripper.  [*browwink*]

Crash Dummie

You're friends with me on Facebook, you can see who my girl is.  [*laugh*]

Jigsaw

Quote from: metalwayz on February 27, 2018, 03:38:26 AM
Overall pretty solid. Minus the state of current American government. (Jigsaw, I worked for Bernie too!)

Damn depressing outcome, but I could rant about that for days. :p

Glad that all is going well for you, though.

metalwayz

Crash Dummie

Jigsaw

I could never pull off that style, so I always appreciate when people can.

metalwayz

Chucky

I sported the same hair-doo for a couple of years. Eventually had to cut it because my baldness was taking over. It got longer than the picture below but I'm not the kind of guy that takes a lot of pictures so don't have many good pics of it.

Jigsaw

May have lost what's on top, but that's still one bitching beard. [*thumbsup*]

Crash Dummie

Quote from: Chucky on March 05, 2018, 12:24:26 AM
I sported the same hair-doo for a couple of years. Eventually had to cut it because my baldness was taking over. It got longer than the picture below but I'm not the kind of guy that takes a lot of pictures so don't have many good pics of it.

The corners of my hairline have receded a bit in 2011, and haven't moved since. Crossing my fingers.

That being said, bald with a beard is a good look that I had voluntarily for a couple years.

Jigsaw

On the upside, I think the most recent picture I have of myself is from 2012, so luckily, whether or not I'm a troll doll is up for dispute.  [*browwink*]