Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Freddy likes it up the ass

Started by Chucky, June 01, 2013, 11:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonzSon

The words hanging off the top totally ruined my suspension of disbelief.

L-Face

Considering it took a group of people to take Freddy down in FvJ and he was perceived as a bigger threat than Jason (you know, the guy that murdered said group of people's friends with little to no effort) and Freddy smacked Jason around for a good 10 minutes, I'd say that it's Jason that takes it up the ass.

That being said, is this some kind of ploy to try and get one of us to comment on the new Jason banner on the top of the page?

Crash Dummie

Well, Freddy's pee-pee is probably all burned off, so prostate stimulation would work better for him.

Shadow

Quote from: L-Face on June 02, 2013, 10:59:03 AMI'd say that it's Jason that takes it up the ass.
Well, they did roofie him...

Chucky

Quote from: L-Face on June 02, 2013, 10:59:03 AM
That being said, is this some kind of ploy to try and get one of us to comment on the new Jason banner on the top of the page?

No, I just came across this picture and decided to post it.

L-Face

Quote from: Crash Dummie on June 03, 2013, 04:49:46 AM
Well, Freddy's pee-pee is probably all burned off, so prostate stimulation would work better for him.
And Jason is a zombie, so limbs are bound to rot off eventually.

Why the fuck are we having this conversation?

Crash Dummie

Well, maybe he takes it up the ass too. We don't know.

Quote from: L-Face on June 04, 2013, 04:36:23 AM
Why the fuck are we having this conversation?
Why not!

JasonzSon

Technically, he's a Deadite, and they rot exactly how much and how quickly they want to.

Doomed Knight

Crash Dummie

Quote from: JasonzSon on June 04, 2013, 12:00:10 PM
Technically, he's a Deadite, and they rot exactly how much and how quickly they want to.
Did they really stick with the Necronomicon from part 9? That movie was weird. I know it sets up Freddy vs Jason, but what happened in it was never acknowledged anywhere else.

JasonzSon

Quote from: Crash Dummie on June 04, 2013, 10:32:03 PM
Quote from: JasonzSon on June 04, 2013, 12:00:10 PM
Did they really stick with the Necronomicon from part 9? That movie was weird. I know it sets up Freddy vs Jason, but what happened in it was never acknowledged anywhere else.
Neither were Manhattan or the girl from Part VII, but nobody disavows them as having happened to Jason.

Crash Dummie

Mahattan is another weird case; I see the flashbacks and the ending as the girl hallucinating young Jason.

Young Jason couldn't have tired to drag her into the lake. There are two ways to see it; either Jason never drowned and grew up in the woods eating squirrels, or he was dead at the bottom of the lake. I believe he lived, but either way, he would have been an adult when that girl swam in the lake, since he clearly was an adult by part two.

Also, she saw Jason as a normal boy, who only got deformed after rotting in the lake. I think it's just that she never actually saw him before, so she imagined him this way.

And toxic wastes don't turn zombies into normal children. Jason probably just didn't disolve enough to die, and hitched a hike back to Crystal Lake for the sequel.

But we all know that the real reason for all of this was because the people who worked on the movie were fucking idiots who didn't think it through.

L-Face

Since we're on the subject of Jason, it seems that Paramount once again has the rights to the Friday the 13th series and there will be a sequel to the remake from 09. Catch is, they only have the rights for five years before they revert back to Warner Bros. What this all means, I suppose, is that we should get ready for another 9 Friday the 13th films.

Crash Dummie

The Friday remake was alright. Better than the new Freddy.

The bar was much lower than the Nightmare remake, but they didn't trip over it and make it catch fire.