Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Your To-Watch List

Started by JasonzSon, April 06, 2013, 03:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonzSon

What shows do you have on your mind to watch, but haven't found the time to watch them yet?

My list-

Power Rangers Super Samurai - I've heard this season is a lot better than the prior season and will probably be the next one that I check out.  After that, I intend to go through the rest of the seasons I haven't watched yet.
Star Wars: Droids - I'll be watching this for review soon.  Just not sure when I'll get around to it.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - I've been putting this off for a long time but I've heard a LOT of good things about this show.  I'm gonna marathon this some time to see what I'm missing.
Angel - I mentioned this in the other thread, but I'm about at that part of Buffy where I'll be needing to watch this.
Star Trek: The Animated Series - Assuming I can watch this, that'll be next after TOS.
Battlestar Galactica - The last "Star" series I haven't been exposed to at all.  I'll be getting to this before too long.
Stargate SG-1 - We'd be doing this instead of Universe if it was on Netflix Instant, but I'll find my way to where it all started before long.

L-Face

I had Lucky Louie on my "To Watch List" but I polished that off the other night thanks to HBO on Demand. Only other thing I can think of right now that I'm mildly interested in is the Wire. Other than that......meeeeh.

DeraiLer

The Following. Been wanting to check that out. Also, The Americans.

JasonzSon

Oh, I should be counting Game of Thrones on this.  I promised somebody I'd watch it.  Can somebody give me the premise though?

Shadow

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
American Horror Story

The newer seasons of NCIS, Pyche, and Burn Notice.

I'm sure that there are a few more, but I don't really remember off the top of my head. I'll list them if any pop up.

Doomed Knight

I heard that The Grimms was good. it might be on my to-watch list.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Doomed Knight on April 08, 2013, 12:42:19 PM
I heard that The Grimms was good. it might be on my to-watch list.

grimm is a great show  [*thumbsup*]