Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Hemlock Grove

Started by KennyThaKilla, March 31, 2013, 12:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KennyThaKilla

Quote from: IMDBA teenage girl is brutally murdered, sparking a hunt for her killer. But in a town where everyone hides a secret, will they find the monster among them?

I was diggin' this until the wolf reveal at the end. So tired of shows that puss-out and give us normal looking wolves instead of the traditional half man/half wolf/all beast werewolves. True Blood, Vampire Diaries, and now this. Fido is nothing to fear - do it right or don't do it at all, bitches....

Still, setting that aside, the transformation looked decent, Famke Janssen could still be my Jean Grey any day of the week, and the trailer overall does look good. Cautiously optimistic.

Midian Fiend

I agree with the werewolf thing, also I don't feel optimistic about the show. I haven't seen too many tv shows that are very good in the horror dept. Im over anything that involves teens, their ghey love triangles and whatever their wussy problems are.

KennyThaKilla

Traditional television has bored me to the point of not watching anything unless it has some sort of horror/supernatural/sci-fi element to it. I'll watch just about anything with vamps, werewolves, witches, ghosts, etc. It's much better than the alternative - tired cop and doctor shows.

Shadow

I saw ads for this after watching some stuff on Netflix last night... didn't see the actual trailer until now. Ehhh... not really sure what to think about it.  Didn't really care too much for the transformation; I mean... is he a snake or a werewolf here? And the trailer didn't really give us any information at all about the show either, I got more info from that little blurb you posted in the original post.

Overall, I doubt I'll go out of my way to watch this. I certainly won't be watching this on my own accord, someone would have to ask me to watch it with them.