Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

phasmophobia

Started by gorefan1428, February 08, 2021, 05:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorefan1428

Anyone else given this fun ghost hunting game a go?

Chucky

N to the O to the shizzle and the fizzle.

Ummm.... I assume this is PC only? I haven't played a game on PC in like... well, I dunno. Almost never, lol.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Chucky on February 08, 2021, 09:31:19 PM
N to the O to the shizzle and the fizzle.

Ummm.... I assume this is PC only? I haven't played a game on PC in like... well, I dunno. Almost never, lol.

missing out my friend
Yep pc only.
what not a member of the pc master race i see?

Dorkus

Wanna try this but I too am a console peasant.  [*no*]

gorefan1428

its gathering such a huge following on pc id imagine it'll make its way to console soon.

Shadow

People still play games on console? [*azn*]

Looks like it could be fun... especially with some friends.

I tend to make it a habit of not getting into early access games, though. If I'm paying for it I better be getting a finished product. At least that's my mentality.

Jigsaw

I only play games on consoles. My PS2 has been getting a hella workout recently with MLB 2003 and X-Men Legends and it's sequel.

Yeah, I'm old-school. [*browwink*]

Chucky

Consoles 4 Lyfe, yo.  [*finger*]

Jigsaw

There actually are PC games I want to play. One that comes to mind is Life is Strange. It's just the commitment it takes to get into a story-based PC game like that is more than I can generally muster.

Shadow

I was way more into consoles back during high school, but even then I still played on a comp. I just find it more convenient because for me PC > TV basically always. I still have an xbox, but I barely touch it.

Plus my PC is beefier than anything Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo would ever put out.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some 8k Minecraft to play.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Chucky on May 16, 2021, 10:13:55 PM
Consoles 4 Lyfe, yo.  [*finger*]

every time i scroll through the video game section here at fight evil my mind goes back to us getting on the ps3 back when the playstation network blew balls and you absolutely wrecking me at fight night. 

Chucky

I was never good at the game, I just found the right combo of cock punches and elbows to the face without getting disqualified.  [*browwink*]