Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

What's the latest game you've bought?

Started by Crash Dummie, March 13, 2013, 12:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash Dummie

I buy tons of games, and usualy don't touch half of them for a long time, if ever. So let's do this!

5 years or so after te hype, now that prices are down, I jumped on an oportunity like a vulture jumps on a rotting carcass.

I've bought Rock Band 2 and 3 for the Wii. The worst possible versions, yes! With the full instruments kit.

The only things missing from the Wii versions are the Story modes, and the good graphics. And really, I couldn't give a shit about those. I'll playing it at parties, looking a colored pegs scroll down. I'll also get to Karaoke on "Werewolves of London" without any shame whatsoever.

Giddins

rockband 2 was never offically released in australia. so a lot of people imported copies. i got one second hand.

JasonzSon

About a year or so back I bought Final Fantasy VII and Tekken Tag Tournament (my two all-time favorites of their respective genres), plus an InuYasha RPG that turned out to be crap (I think it was a buy two, get one free special or something and nothing else caught my eye).

Doomed Knight

if I remember correctly, the last game I bought would be Skyrim, and that's a year ago.

there are a lot of games that I'd like to buy though.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Crash Dummie on March 13, 2013, 12:33:25 AM
I buy tons of games, and usualy don't touch half of them for a long time, if ever. So let's do this!

5 years or so after te hype, now that prices are down, I jumped on an oportunity like a vulture jumps on a rotting carcass.

I've bought Rock Band 2 and 3 for the Wii. The worst possible versions, yes! With the full instruments kit.

The only things missing from the Wii versions are the Story modes, and the good graphics. And really, I couldn't give a shit about those. I'll playing it at parties, looking a colored pegs scroll down. I'll also get to Karaoke on "Werewolves of London" without any shame whatsoever.

use to love getting together to play rockband with friends when it first came out

the trend sort of died out fast here as the market got way overstuffed with these type of games.

as for the last games i bought man i buy all kinds [*uhoh*]

picked up three walmart bags full at the flea market the other day.

the ones i remember are sonic, dirge of cerberus final fantasy 7, tenchu fatal shadows, dead island, mw3, and kung fu just to name a few.

Giddins

i just piced up Ni No Kuni and Persona 4 Arena.

Ni No Kuni is a jrpg and seems pretty good so far

Persona 4 Arena is a 2D fighter by arc system works. bloody good.

Doomed Knight

The Last of Us.

really is an awesome game, might be the game of the year.

I'm at 3rd playthrough, Survivor mode.

it's pretty much what I wanted from Resident evil x)

I can't wait to try the online mode too.

Doomed Knight

Wind Waker HD Remix Bundle Pack

I pre-ordered it, I have to wait a month or less Idk

nut I just can't wait! =D

dannyversele

The upcoming and the most awaited of 2014 Titanfall and Watchdogs.
I have already ordered it.