Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Deadpool

Started by Doomed Knight, July 05, 2013, 12:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomed Knight

(that's the begining of the game, if you get off your Ass, you get a Trophy (or Achievement on Xbox))

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoSmHYH02nk

(the Youtube thing doesn't seem to be working, or I'm doing something wrong)

what can I say, it's Deadpool.

it's a really Action-Shooter, Hack & Slash Game.

it's funny, it's hard enough on the hardest gameplay.

Wolverine's cameos are awesome, and bitch slapping him is one of my favorite part.

lots of 4th wall joke, or it wouldn't be DP.

but like every Hack and Slash games and Action Shooter, (like Devil May Cry and Uncharted) it's not long enough.

but still, I got to give one of my favorite Marvel Character's Game a 8.8/10.

Deadpool made himself a good game.

L-Face

Tips:

Start with a trailer to get people talking.

Add what you think about the game before you

Add spoilers. And when you do, add spoiler tags. Makes people more easy about reading threads.

Crash Dummie

I've seen the first few minutes of gameplay. They seem to have captured Deadpool's sens of humor pretty well.

Doomed Knight

You're right L. I'll try harder.

and you're right too Crash! after playing the Game I started reading my DP comic Books again!
Cable and Deadpool and Wolverine Origin (he's not the main character but he's in a lot and it's freakin Wolrerine)

to continue about the DP Game, I think it could have been longer. it's always the one flaw in those type of games.
one of my friend said that the game as too easy, but he didn't play Veteran.

but the thing is, where you are used to play Hack and Slash games, it does make it easier, but somehow more fun too, since in H&S what you want are Badass combos.

oh and also I was hoping to see character like Agent-X and Outlaw.

except for these little thing, I didn'T regret buying it new, and also it's 10 bucks less than The Last of Us.

I hope they will make another one.

oh and this. yes it'S in the game. there are others like that. when you finish a chapter

oh and a little Spoiler
You even play as Rogue, she sucks in his power, and you fight with her.
even his caption box are relocated on her, one says "We have Breast atatched to our body"

so as you fight you only have his sword, and sword kill of course and his Regen.
no pistol, no Teleportation (since it comes from his belt, not his own power)
but you play as Rogue and it's fun

End

oh and I have to watch the new show of Amazing Spider-Man, DP steals the show! =D

Crash Dummie

DP sure sounds like a lot of fun! I should try it with my girlfriend!  [*hibaby*]