Login or Register to rate and discuss movies   Member Benefits  Find Movies
Latest Updates
Movie Database
Character Battles
Random Musings
Forum Discussions
Contact Us
0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z
Current forum time: September 24, 2020, 12:35:50 PM

Author Topic: Reaching out to older members  (Read 395 times)

Re: Reaching out to older members
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2020, 09:03:22 AM »
I recognize the name, but I honestly couldn't pick him out of a line-up. Nice to know that you're still kicking, though.  [*thumbsup*]

How you been?

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2020, 09:16:03 AM »
He went by WesCraven on here, I looked through the members list.

I'm fine, have been a work-from-home-hermit since late March, am revisiting lots of old stuff to stave of the creeping chaos of cabin fever.

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2020, 09:21:38 AM »
You know what, I actually follow Lyrici17 on last.fm (a music tracking site I've been a member of for years), though I've not spoken to him in some time. I knew that name sounded familiar.

Indeed, I'm "luckily" an essential worker, so I've been enjoying the privilege of going to and from my workplace throughout this whole thing. Good, good times. :P

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2020, 03:46:59 AM »
I sometimes talk to the Chucky wanker. lol

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2020, 10:38:18 PM »
being a bit more serious. i still have a few people on facebook but don't talk to most of them but thats mostly because i don't talk much on facebook now days. chucky is the person i talk to the most.

as for me. had some ups and downs. got out of game retail and into hospitality. still a gaming nerd now i just drink too much (part of the job. honest)

This site contains language and images which may not be suitable for persons under the age of 18.
All promotional art & images used on this site are copyrighted by their respective owners.