Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Hello again old friends

Started by gorefan1428, May 18, 2020, 04:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorefan1428

I had this place on my mind and was thinking how great it was and wondered if it was still around sort of made my day to see it was still here. Any of the old folks still around from 10-15 years ago lol

Jigsaw

We're still here, and we're putting out movie review podcasts (each one is around an hour long) once every few weeks, so we're chugging along.

Forum's a bit dead, but hey, the more people come back, maybe the more other people will stay, so welcome.

And I remember you a bit, but I can't swear that I recall that much about you. Still, great to see an old name.

Chucky

I remember beating up on gorefan in Fight Night 3 when PS3 first got released. I strung together a couple of illegal moves where I would punch him in the nads and when he drops to his knees, I'd throw an elbow at his head.  [*laugh*]

Usually three illegal blows would get you disqualified so it was just enough to not get DQ'd from the match. [*thumbsup*]

gorefan1428

HAha i remember that chuck you dirty bastard.

I don't think i ever won a single match.

Shadow

Good to have someone else around to try and get this place back in the swing of things. I've certainly been slacking, myself! [*thumbsup*]

Dorkus

Good to see ya, Gore. I lurk at times but honestly don't watch as much horror as I used to.

gorefan1428

thats what the other sections are for  [*deal*]

Shadow

That's one of my problems... actually I haven't done much in the way of movies for a few months now. I tend to cycle between movies/tv, youtube, twitch, etc. when it comes to watching stuff.

Chucky

gorefan1428

Shadow

Makes it look bigger than it already is. [*deal*]