Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Crash's Artsy Farts

Started by Crash Dummie, February 26, 2013, 07:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash Dummie

I will post random stuff I draw or create here. Since I am a hopeless narcissist, it will mostly be about me.

Enjoy.

Adrian Birdy. What?

DeraiLer

Seriously man, your shit looks like the pro's.

Shadow

Please tell me you don't have a penis tattooed on your butt cheek... [*uhoh*]

Crash Dummie

Dorkus

You should seriously get into the comic buisness.

Crash Dummie

I've been working as a graphic designer for a few years, and I'll think about doing comics professionally when I'm good enough.

I've spent so long letting my "natural talent" get to my head, thinking I was the shit when it came to drawing. I'm JUST starting to learn how to actually do good drawings, proportions, compositions, etc.

It's a childhood dream of mine, but I still got work to do to get there.

DeraiLer

And I recant my statement since you failed to acknowledge it. Your art sucks!

L-Face

I'd like to see more stuff like the Fight Club thing as opposed to the other meme-ish stuff.

Crash Dummie

The only meme like one there is the egg. I hesitated before posting it, because memes were funny for about 5 minutes, but my head really is shaped like an egg. If you call the others meme-like just because they're in black and white, don't; just call me lazy.

Quote from: DeraiLer on February 27, 2013, 03:23:42 AM
And I recant my statement since you failed to acknowledge it. Your art sucks!
[*winkgrin*]

L-Face

The Prince Adam thing is a bit of a meme, though you spun it a bit. And I wasn't sure how to refer to the others as they kind of have a Ren & Stimpy and to a lesser extent, Adventure Time look going for them.

Crash Dummie

Oh, right, He-Man. I did that one to annoy my girlfriend.

As for the others, any similarities to anything are coincidental. It's how I draw.

Shadow

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 27, 2013, 02:19:38 AM
I've been working as a graphic designer for a few years, and I'll think about doing comics professionally when I'm good enough.

I've spent so long letting my "natural talent" get to my head, thinking I was the shit when it came to drawing. I'm JUST starting to learn how to actually do good drawings, proportions, compositions, etc.

It's a childhood dream of mine, but I still got work to do to get there.
Lucky because most people never even get to touch their dream job, let alone have even a slight talent for it. 

Crash Dummie

I also want to be a world renowned wrestler and/or Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the Federation Starship Enterprise.

... I think I'll stick to my doodles.

Doomed Knight

JasonzSon