Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Warm Bodies

Started by Shadow, February 25, 2013, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

So I ended up getting a peek at this thing the other day. Bleh. But I figure it's something to talk about, at least... if anyone else has seen it.

It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be... it did have some funny parts to it. It still wasn't good, though. The power of love saves the human race... no thanks.

Also, I decided to slide this into Other Movies since it literally has nothing to do with horror, outside of zombies.

DeraiLer

Nothing to do with horror? Seriously? Damn. So what is it, like a romance flick with zombies as background scenery?

Shadow

Exactly. There is a little bit of people munching... but it only lasted like five minutes. And the one thing that could have made it more horror was used as cannon fodder.

Crash Dummie

The Power of Love? That doesn't sound so bad.

Shadow

I wonder what L thought of this movie. I'm 100% sure he watched it.

DeraiLer

You honestly think he went to the Theater??

Shadow

Quote from: DeraiLer on February 26, 2013, 05:33:18 AM
You honestly think he went to the Theater??
I'm calling it now: he loved it.

DeraiLer

Maybe. If they broke into a musical number in the middle of a Zombie swarm, yeah then he would love it. Guy loves his musicals.

Shadow

There isn't one of those. But there is a beauty makeover scene!

L-Face

Question: Did you seriously have ANY expectations going into this movie knowing that it's a PG-13 zombie movie?

DeraiLer

I had little expectations once my teenage nieces started bragging about it.

Doomed Knight

pg 13 zombie movie?
what the hell...

Shadow

Quote from: L-Face on February 27, 2013, 03:13:46 AM
Question: Did you seriously have ANY expectations going into this movie knowing that it's a PG-13 zombie movie?
No, I expected it would be shit. It's just shit with some 'meh' moments thrown into it.

So, L... what out of ten for you?

L-Face

.....I haven't seen it. No plans to either. If I want to watch a movie about a zombie romance, I'll stick with Fido, thank you very much.

Shadow

Aww come on. Surely it can't be worse than the Day of the Dead remake? [*hehehmm*]