Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

How can you tell if a girl likes you?

Started by Dorkus, February 25, 2013, 09:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash Dummie

At long last got out of a 6 years relationship that was slowly turning to be more and more toxic.

Met a great girl who's not needy or crazy not too long after, and we've been happily together for over a year.

Doomed Knight

had a girldfriend for a year. but shit happened,

been alone for 2 years.  and in the city I am right now, it's either crazy girls or too young.

Crash Dummie

I didn't know that. I knew about a previous one you had that really didn't last long, but that was many more years ago.

We should see each other again next time I go to your city. Go to the Trèfle Noir or something. That Van-Damme beer they brew is a roundhouse kick of flavor.

L-Face

*sees the title of the thread*

It's simple. If she offers to let you use her boobs as speed bags.  [*thumbsup*]

JasonzSon

Quote from: Shadow on February 26, 2013, 10:15:30 PM
Actually, this has me kind of curious... what's everyone's status on things right now?
My relationship of four years broke off in June.  I've been considering dating, but I don't have much of a social life, don't number anybody local I would ask out, am not interested in another long distance relationship right now, and don't know if it's a good idea to even try dating when I plan to move across the country in 6-12 months.

Shadow

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 27, 2013, 03:49:43 AM
My relationship of four years broke off in June.  I've been considering dating, but I don't have much of a social life, don't number anybody local I would ask out, am not interested in another long distance relationship right now, and don't know if it's a good idea to even try dating when I plan to move across the country in 6-12 months.
Yeah, that's why I never bothered with long distance stuff... hardly ever seems to work. Where are you moving to?

As for myself, not a whole lot. A rare date here or there... always with the wrong person. You'd think I'd have better luck considering how fucking picky I am with everything. [*laugh*]

JasonzSon

I'm getting a place with a couple of my friends in Houston once we've all saved up a little bit.

Dorkus

I did overtime today but she wasn't there. I combed my hair nice and everything.  [*angry*]

Shadow

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 27, 2013, 05:33:16 AMI'm getting a place with a couple of my friends in Houston once we've all saved up a little bit.
Make sure to lock your doors... that's not too far away from Corpus. [*uhoh*]

Quote from: Dorkus on February 27, 2013, 06:17:30 AM
I did overtime today but she wasn't there. I combed my hair nice and everything.  [*angry*]
Look on the bright side. You know one day of her schedule... it will make it that much easier to stalk her now.

Chucky

Quote from: Shadow on February 26, 2013, 10:15:30 PM
Actually, this has me kind of curious... what's everyone's status on things right now?

Married for over 9 years... great position to be in, numb to life in all aspects.  [*browwink*]

Akasha

Divorced, new relationship... I guess I should bring back the Ask Kash thread. If anyone still wants this divorcee's advice!?  [*laugh*]

Shadow

Quote from: Akasha on February 28, 2013, 05:51:08 AMDivorced, new relationship... I guess I should bring back the Ask Kash thread. If anyone still wants this divorcee's advice!?  [*laugh*]
Your thread was the first thing I thought of when I saw this post, originally.

Dorkus

So, she's no longer there. At least I can concentrate now.  [*thumbsup*]

Shadow

And they all lived happily ever after.