Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

They Live: The Video Game

Started by L-Face, February 23, 2013, 08:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L-Face

Didn't see that one coming, but apparently a "They Live" game is in development. I can't seem to find any info about it other than a tweet from "Rowdy" Roddy Piper:
"Just Rocked a new Video Game from They Live! Your going to love it!"

Considering video games based off of movies have been hit or miss (mostly miss,) not sure how to feel about this. But, Hot Rod has been on a bit of a roll with hilariously awesome videos on teh interwebz so I'll have to take his word for it.......for now.

Crash Dummie

I hope the game has a bubblegum meter. When it's empty, you enter kick ass mode.

gorefan1428

This movie has such a cult following surprised it has taken this long to make one.

Shadow

I've yet to see any movie converted to video game that has been entertaining. I don't have any hopes for this one.

Crash Dummie

L-Face

Not a Bond fan, but I'll agree with Goldeneye. X-Men Origins: Wolverine was pretty entertaining. Back to the Future by Telltale games was a lot of fun as well. Can't think of any others off the top of my head.

Crash Dummie

The Wolverine game looked better than the movie. Seemed like a decent God of War clone.

There are a few decent licenced games, but most of them are based on the franchise rather than a movie. A movie is way too restrictive for developers.

Shadow

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 24, 2013, 05:28:44 AMGoldeneye?
To be honest I don't really remember much of the story mode at all, I hardly ever touched that part... I was always playing multiplayer.

L-Face

That's kind of the point of Goldeneye.

Shadow

Quote from: L-Face on February 24, 2013, 12:22:37 PMThat's kind of the point of Goldeneye.
Exactly. That's why I can't really count it, myself.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 24, 2013, 05:28:44 AM
Goldeneye?

Best N64 game imo

Quote from: Shadow on February 24, 2013, 06:42:09 AM
Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 24, 2013, 05:28:44 AMGoldeneye?
To be honest I don't really remember much of the story mode at all, I hardly ever touched that part... I was always playing multiplayer.

the story mode was solid