Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Wut

Started by Shadow, February 21, 2013, 08:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

So I was driving home from work today. It's been really cold and rainy all day. Well... long story short I think I just saw a car drive past covered in snow.

Is Hell finally freezing over? [*uhoh*]

JasonzSon

They could have been driving in from up north.  We get that all the time here when it might be snowing 90 minutes away and clear here, and cars show up covered in snow.

Doomed Knight

it's not swowing in Arizona?

Shadow

Quote from: Doomed Knight on February 21, 2013, 08:19:54 AMit's not swowing in Arizona?
It only ever snows up north, and this car was covered in way too much stuff to be from anywhere where it could snow.

Yep... pretty sure we're all fucked. No other explanation.

JasonzSon

Quote from: Shadow on February 21, 2013, 08:32:57 AM
this car was covered in way too much stuff to be from anywhere where it could snow.
Why's that?

Pastor

It might've just been a white car.

Shadow

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 21, 2013, 08:34:06 AMWhy's that?
Way to much snow on it. If it did most of that stuff would have flown off going 75+ down the highway.

Quote from: Pastor on February 21, 2013, 08:46:21 AMIt might've just been a white car.
Maroon.

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

JasonzSon

Keep in mind that if it started to melt a little bit, there could be some heavier wet snow or a coating of ice making it a hell of a lot more durable than it looks at first glance.

Dorkus

Technically the World was declared doomed when Brazil rained spiders.

JasonzSon

Oh, another friend of mine in Phoenix just informed me that up North got 16 inches of snow.  So that car could have started with a foot and a half on it.

DeraiLer

It could be one of those prank shows using a prop on a car for a scene they gonna shoot. Arizona would be an ideal place to use that prank.

Crash Dummie

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 21, 2013, 09:03:30 AM
Keep in mind that if it started to melt a little bit, there could be some heavier wet snow or a coating of ice making it a hell of a lot more durable than it looks at first glance.
Yeah, some of our heavy, calcium filled snow survives well into the beginning of summer in some places. Everybody's shorts, eating ice cream, and there's one little lonely spot of snow hanging around somewhere.

Doomed Knight

hey Shadow, you the one who took the Pic?

http://imgur.com/2Phm1al

Shadow

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 21, 2013, 11:28:01 AMOh, another friend of mine in Phoenix just informed me that up North got 16 inches of snow.  So that car could have started with a foot and a half on it.
Yeah, I saw on the news just today that showed some sports stadium here filled with it. Pretty crazy. It's funny... when my boss was telling me about it I thought he was just bullshitting us, but apparently some of the freeways got hit too.

Quote from: Doomed Knight on February 22, 2013, 02:49:42 AMhey Shadow, you the one who took the Pic?

http://imgur.com/2Phm1al
No, but I know where that exact spot is. It's over at ASU, by the bookstore.

Doomed Knight

Phoenix today

you sure it ain't normal? xD