Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Horror movie picture game

Started by gorefan1428, February 04, 2013, 06:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorefan1428

Quote from: Jigsaw on May 28, 2020, 01:08:54 AM
I just want to say that I find it amusing that Chucky claims he knew the previous picture, and then posts his picture, without ever saying what the other movie was. Very slick, Chuck. Very slick indeed.  [*laugh*]

oh he said what it was lol
just in a coded way 
the movie was hell fest

Quote from: Chucky on May 26, 2020, 01:50:15 AM
Look, I actually do know what it is... I've seen the picture before on the dvd/poster.

But I don't wanna be "it"... because... bloody HELL... I don't care to FESTer around the net to find the next image. [*uhoh*]

notice how the words hell and fest  are in all caps [*hibaby*]

side note hell fest i8s a great movie  check it out.

Jigsaw

Ah - never heard of it, so completely missed it. Goes to show that Chucky's brand of humor is often over my head.  [*laugh*]

Chucky

I know Jigsaw really likes the movie that I posted the pic from. So I will be surprised if he doesn't get it.  [*winkgrin*]

Jigsaw

My first of what may be many guesses - Dead and Buried (1981)?

gorefan1428

Quote from: Jigsaw on May 31, 2020, 02:30:03 AM

amazing movie

Jigsaw

Quote from: gorefan1428 on June 01, 2020, 08:00:55 AM
Quote from: Jigsaw on May 31, 2020, 02:30:03 AM

amazing movie

Certainly is. When I first saw it, I didn't know jackshit about it, and it utterly blew me away. Seeing it a second time only confirmed to myself just how much I loved it and it's stellar atmosphere.

Scream for Help (1984) is my second of many guesses.

Chucky

Jigsaw

So hypothetically is this movie from the first half of the 80's or the second half of the 80's? Hypothetically, of course.

For my third of many guesses, Blood Harvest (1987).

Chucky

Quote from: Jigsaw on June 02, 2020, 05:52:27 AM
For my third of many guesses, Blood Harvest (1987).

Nope-on-a-rope

Quote from: Jigsaw on June 02, 2020, 05:52:27 AM
So hypothetically is this movie from the first half of the 80's or the second half of the 80's? Hypothetically, of course.

It's pretty much in the middle but it does fall on the latter side.

Jigsaw

So I somewhat suck at this game, but I'm in it for the long-haul, even if I have to name every 80's horror movie I've seen.  [*laugh*]

Neon Maniacs (1986)

Chucky

Yep, that's it. That shot is right before we see the black cop caught joyriding on the young lady's bicycle.  [*laugh*]

gorefan1428

Chucky

Welp, Jiggy and I discussed it here. In fact, I think it was the very first movie we ever discussed... even to this day, I'm still conflicted as to what I should rate that one.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Chucky on June 04, 2020, 06:30:02 PM
Welp, Jiggy and I discussed it here. In fact, I think it was the very first movie we ever discussed... even to this day, I'm still conflicted as to what I should rate that one.

well you guys sold me on it ill have to give it a watch.

strange putting a voice to someone on the forums