Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Horror Movies You Hate That Other People Like

Started by Pastor, February 13, 2013, 03:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash Dummie

gorefan1428

oh i want to add army of darkness to my list

i don't hate it per say just find it mediocre at best where as a lot of people gush over it

L-Face

I wouldn't say people gush over it. It's cheesy and stupid, but highly entertaining. With Bruce Campbell spouting one liners left and right, kinda hard not to chuckle. He's a very charismatic dude and is fun to watch. Even if the movie he's in sucks.

Crash Dummie

The windmill scene sells Army of Darkness of me. Bruce is at his best when he's acting bat shit insane because stuff that isn't even really there, like the Mini Ashes.

Midian Fiend

Aww hell no! Army of darkness is great. Very funny corny movie- has to be one of my favourites. Bruce Campbell is sexy.

gorefan1428

Quote from: L-Face on February 25, 2013, 05:31:39 AM
I wouldn't say people gush over it.

i defiantly would but that is all just a matter of opinion.

Also don't get me wrong i think bruce is great and highly underused, i just don't particularly care for this film.

Daebo

Quote from: Midian Fiend on February 25, 2013, 02:15:36 PM
Aww hell no! Army of darkness is great. Very funny corny movie- has to be one of my favourites. Bruce Campbell is sexy.

*like!*

DeraiLer

Tale of Two Sisters.

This gets heaps of praise but I found it to be tedious and boring. Sure there were scant moments of terror sprinkled throughout but overall I found it to be teh suck.

Pastor

I tried watching Tale of Two Sisters about a year ago to see what all the fuss was about. But the audio was out of sync on the Netflix instant stream, so I flushed my television down the toilet instead.

DeraiLer

Explains the flat screen I found out by the sewage plant. Be surprised the goodies people flush away.

KennyThaKilla

House of 1000 Corpses.

Fuck it. Fuck it in it's ass.

gorefan1428

Quote from: KennyThaKilla on March 18, 2013, 05:31:20 AM
House of 1000 Corpses.

now tell us how you really feel  [*hehehmm*]

L-Face

Quote from: KennyThaKilla on March 18, 2013, 05:31:20 AM
House of 1000 Corpses.

Nah. Think most people with a brain pan that movie. When I first saw it, I was with some friends and I was like, "It might be alright......" but it wasn't. The amount of confidence I showed was comparable to the quality of the movie. Which was very little.

DeraiLer

Scanners.

Considered a cult classic but I found it a chore to sit through when I saw it again recently.