Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Horror Movies You Hate That Other People Like

Started by Pastor, February 13, 2013, 03:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorkus

Pretty much every Saw movie, that includes the first one. It's hard to take a movie seriously when you figure out the twist and it becomes a movie about a guy laying face down on the floor for hours.

DeraiLer

How was he able to lie there so peacefully? The guy was in massive pain, his body ached, surely lying still would be an impossible task for someone in his condition. In part 2 he needed oxygen. So how did he manage lying on his lungs for hours in part 1?

Crash Dummie

Not that it's any smarter, but didn't the chick inject him with a sedative so he would wake up when the timer buzzed?

Or something. I think it was shown in one of the billions flashbacks from the sequels.

DeraiLer

Which begs the question why was he needed there in the first place? At least faking being asleep, he could listen in on his plan unfolding but he was knocked out? So why not just toss a real dead body in there and monitor from the cameras?

Crash Dummie

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 19, 2013, 03:40:03 AM
Not that it's any smarter
Because plot twist.

EDIT: Shit, I have to be wrong about the drug thing. Wasn't he the one sending electric shocks?

L-Face

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 19, 2013, 03:53:03 AM
Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 19, 2013, 03:40:03 AM
Not that it's any smarter
Because plot twist.

EDIT: Shit, I have to be wrong about the drug thing. Wasn't he the one sending electric shocks?
Pretty sure it was a muscle relaxer and not a sedative.

gorefan1428

Quote from: DeraiLer on February 18, 2013, 01:10:53 AM
Halloween Resurrection. I gotta say I aint too crazy about this one which is overwhelmingly loved by all on this board. Why I recall these people praising it here:

Chucky: Best fucking movie ever! Without a doubt twice as good as Childs play!
Lface: Loved it so much it brought out the woman in me.
Crash: Busta should win the oscar!
Gorefan: Touching. I cried 3 times and that was just during opening credits!
Shadow: I love cock.

think i would rather tell someone i cried during a movie than tell them i enjoyed Halloween resurrection  [*uhoh*] 

Pastor

Midian Fiend

I love hellraiser 1 and 2 and the exorcist, scariest movies ever. If you believe in demons they are horrifying.

Movies I think are crap...the loved ones, wolf creek, saw series, hostel 1&2, cabin in the woods, attack the block, scream 2,3,4, inside...more to come when I remember them....

JasonzSon

Dorkus

Pastor

I didn't think Cabin in the Woods was great, but it was still pretty funny.

Midian Fiend

I found cabin in the woods boring, thought it would become really awesome when all the baddies broke out but it didn't.  [*rolleyes*] I hoped Chris Hemsworth would be a lil more sexy too. *Let down* [*no*]

Shadow

Quote from: Dorkus on February 19, 2013, 12:38:03 AMPretty much every Saw movie, that includes the first one. It's hard to take a movie seriously when you figure out the twist and it becomes a movie about a guy laying face down on the floor for hours.
Spoilers!

Quote from: DeraiLer on February 18, 2013, 01:10:53 AMShadow: I love cock.
Spoilers!!

gorefan1428