Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Hansel and Gretel

Started by Shadow, February 10, 2013, 06:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeraiLer

Just saw this and agree with Shadow. It was a blast to watch and nowhere near the train wreck people think it was from the trailer. Jeremy and Gemma did good and not once was I bored. Even had gore and titties. Fun flick I will be getting on Bluray when it comes out.

Doomed Knight

tits in hansel and gretel? O_o

JasonzSon

Quote from: Doomed Knight on February 15, 2013, 09:30:34 AM
tits in hansel and gretel? O_o
Dude... you have heard of the movie, right?  This isn't the kid's story.

Doomed Knight

never heard.

the movie's in french here in theater, not interested.

Dorkus

Please tell me they're Gemmas tits. Please please please.

DeraiLer

Sadly no. but they are tits on another hottie. Gemma is in a funny scene where she is passed out and a young man is washing dirt off her face then he is tempted to wash her cleavage too. She wakes up and 'busts' him. Funny scene. The whole movie was entertaining and this from a guy who wasn't expecting much.

Akasha

Tits or not, I'm actually tempted now to check this one out...

DeraiLer

Akasha

L-Face

Quote from: DrumrbaxJ on February 13, 2013, 06:48:40 PM
Quote from: L-Face on February 13, 2013, 02:09:44 AM
I'll likely be avoiding this movie. Comes off as trying to do what Van Helsing attempted to do and that's not really a good thing. At least Van Helsing had potential. This just looks dumb. May be meant to be goofy, but still....really?

Does have Jeremy Renner though, and he's never done me wrong. I saw the Van Helsing comparison too though. Thought I might have to watch it before/after this one.
Not a fan of Jeremy Renner, so this movie has nothing for me.

Shadow

Quote from: Akasha on February 16, 2013, 07:07:55 AM
Tits or not, I'm actually tempted now to check this one out...
[*angry*]

Akasha

Shadow

Quote from: Akasha on February 10, 2013, 09:47:30 AMWhat other piece of nostalgia will they destroy?  [*no*]
Quote from: DeraiLer on February 15, 2013, 12:15:31 PMSadly no. but they are tits on another hottie. Gemma is in a funny scene where she is passed out and a young man is washing dirt off her face then he is tempted to wash her cleavage too. She wakes up and 'busts' him. Funny scene. The whole movie was entertaining and this from a guy who wasn't expecting much.
Quote from: Akasha on February 16, 2013, 07:07:55 AMTits or not, I'm actually tempted now to check this one out...

[*cry*]