Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Life Changes

Started by gorefan1428, February 04, 2013, 04:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorkus

I get a feeling De is just biding his time. He likes to make an entrance.

JasonzSon

Knowing him, he's waiting for Chuck to beg him to come back.  Or waiting until there's a fully staffed Mod Squad that he can be boss of when he shows up.  Actually, De would probably see there are no Mods and cancel his registration just to wait for that.

Giddins

lets just prod him till he show up.... like this

de is just a little girl who and can't show up because he got his first period.

[*winkgrin*]

JasonzSon

Am I the only one who thinks it's sad that "Life Changes" has devolved to "let's talk about De"?

Jigsaw

Well, it seems a lot of us are more or less the same, so we might as well speculate about De.

Crash Dummie

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 06, 2013, 06:22:14 AM
Am I the only one who thinks it's sad that "Life Changes" has devolved to "let's talk about De"?
You asked for it; What happened to your nut?

L-Face

Quote from: Jigsaw on February 06, 2013, 06:22:58 AM
Well, it seems a lot of us are more or less the same, so we might as well speculate about De.
Well, if he were here right now, people would know that he's exactly the same as he was.

Jigsaw

Quote from: L-Face on February 06, 2013, 06:24:00 AM
Well, if he were here right now, people would know that he's exactly the same as he was.

I realize that, but until he can confirm it, there's no harming in thinking otherwise.

Like I said, not much life-wise has been going on with me aside from going to college, and most of you would find that boring. [*laugh*] So at least on my end, I have nothing new to share.

JasonzSon

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 06, 2013, 06:23:16 AM
Quote from: JasonzSon on February 06, 2013, 06:22:14 AM
You asked for it; What happened to your nut?
Torsion.

L-Face

Quote from: Jigsaw on February 06, 2013, 06:25:50 AM
Quote from: L-Face on February 06, 2013, 06:24:00 AM

I realize that, but until he can confirm it, there's no harming in thinking otherwise.

Like I said, not much life-wise has been going on with me aside from going to college, and most of you would find that boring. [*laugh*] So at least on my end, I have nothing new to share.
Considering I've talked to him fairly recently, I can confirm it. But I digress.

Life Changes.....life changes....hm.....I'm an alcoholic, guess that's a change. Maybe.

Crash Dummie

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 06, 2013, 06:26:15 AM
Torsion.
Yeow. I was affraid I had that once. Turns out it was a dead cells lump or something and it went away by itself. The lump I mean, not my ball.

JasonzSon

Quote from: L-Face on February 06, 2013, 06:27:15 AM
Life Changes.....life changes....hm.....I'm an alcoholic, guess that's a change. Maybe.
Didn't you give up booze?

L-Face

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 06, 2013, 06:28:49 AM
Quote from: L-Face on February 06, 2013, 06:27:15 AM
Didn't you give up booze?
Fuck no. I cut down on how much I consumed, but never gave it up.

Dorkus

I've moved house, got a nice little pad now. That's about it aside from my fight with depression.

Shadow

Jeez I think I might be the only one whose life has been uneventful since FE went down. Not that it was very exciting before then, but that's beside the point.