Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Valentine's Day

Started by DrumrbaxJ, February 10, 2013, 12:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrumrbaxJ

Quote from: Pastor on February 13, 2013, 04:48:01 AM
It's supposed to snow kind of bad here on Valentine's Day, so I'll probably just break up with my girlfriend tomorrow so I won't have to worry about not being able to see her on Thursday.

Yup. Thread over.

gorefan1428

ughh just another random holiday for consumers to buy shit. Seems like every other month it's some occasion i have to buy a gift for.

I'v been married over three years now so no sad break up stories here [*deal*]

Chucky

It reminds me of when in the Simpsons they started a new occasion called "Love Day" just so people would go out and buy shit... essentially an extension of what Valentine's Day already is. Though I can't knock Valentine's Day entirely, otherwise Harry Warden wouldn't have existed.  [*hehehmm*]

Shadow

Quote from: Shadow on February 13, 2013, 07:02:44 AMWell, it's looking like I'll have my old job back by then. At least I'll have money coming again... that's alright by me.
Going to work tomorrow. [*deal*]

Dorkus

I hope you don't work in retail. Prepare to have it rubbed in your face if you do.  [*no*]

Akasha

Quote from: Dorkus on February 14, 2013, 06:07:34 AM
I hope you don't work in retail. Prepare to have it rubbed in your face if you do.  [*no*]

Just wear a big Fuck Valentine's Day T-shirt. That'll do it!

Crash Dummie

All my money... going away...   [*cry*]

Shadow

Quote from: Dorkus on February 14, 2013, 06:07:34 AMI hope you don't work in retail. Prepare to have it rubbed in your face if you do.  [*no*]
Nope, far from it. I would think working at just about any restaurant would be worse, though.

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 14, 2013, 06:20:54 AMAll my money... going away...   [*cry*]
"I'm getting laid tomorrow WHAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAA"

Crash Dummie

If you spend what I'm spending, you can buy yourself a hooker and get laid too.

Shadow

I don't know... there are some pretty cheap hookers out there. [*browwink*]

Crash Dummie

Wear a full body latex suit for protection and you're good to go.

JasonzSon

Anybody who's not getting laid tonight want to chill on Skype, feel free to hit me up w.s.mib.

Shadow

Actually, I think I'm just going to go to bed. Waaay too tired today for some reason.

Chucky

Quote from: Shadow on February 15, 2013, 12:39:28 PM
Actually, I think I'm just going to go to bed. Waaay too tired today for some reason.

Sounds like Palmela gave it to you good.

Shadow

Quote from: Chucky on February 15, 2013, 05:31:07 PM
Quote from: Shadow on February 15, 2013, 12:39:28 PM

Sounds like Palmela gave it to you good.
No Hep C for me.