Login or Register to rate and discuss movies   Member Benefits  Find Movies
Latest Updates
Movie Database
Character Battles
Random Musings
Forum Discussions
Contact Us
0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z
Current forum time: October 23, 2020, 08:43:04 PM

Author Topic: Image of new Chucky doll released for the Child's Play remake  (Read 405 times)

Image of new Chucky doll released for the Child's Play remake
« on: September 22, 2018, 02:04:14 PM »
What do you think?

https://screenrant.com/childs-play-movie-reboot-chucky-images/

I knew it wasn't going to look exactly the same but it looks similar enough for me to not have any major gripes with it. I think there's something sinister about being ginger though and this one looks more brown than ginger.  [*hehehmm*]

Re: Image of new Chucky doll released for the Child's Play remake
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 07:10:19 PM »
Never knew this was being remade, especially since they had a new one just last year. Is there going to be two Chucky series going on at once, the remake and the story continued from Cult?

Either way, I hope that this will be better than the Poltergeist remake, but let's be honest - it won't even reach close to what the first three movies were able to do.

This site contains language and images which may not be suitable for persons under the age of 18.
All promotional art & images used on this site are copyrighted by their respective owners.