Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

ps3 vs xbox 360

Started by gorefan1428, February 05, 2013, 03:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L-Face

Possibly 3 new Metal Gear games. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, and "The Phantom Pains" which appears to be a MGS game disguised as a new IP, but speculation is that it's actually Metal Gear Solid 5.

Giddins

i played the demo for revengence. wasn't bad.

L-Face

It looks pretty fun. I like the whole "dicing enemies into tiny pieces" thing.

gorefan1428

Picked up a ps3 today mostly because i got a great deal on it. Now owning one for the first time in about 3+ years  ever since the first models came out whenever that was, i must say i am a lot more satisfied with the system now than i was back then. This is probably due to a lack of any quality titles for a while after it's launch.

Giddins

i just picked up infamous 2 today. having a heap of fun with it

Chucky

Not sure if you're referring to playing the game or having sex with the small hole in the middle of the disc.  [*odd*]

Shadow

Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 13, 2013, 06:22:59 PMPicked up a ps3 today mostly because i got a great deal on it. Now owning one for the first time in about 3+ years  ever since the first models came out whenever that was, i must say i am a lot more satisfied with the system now than i was back then. This is probably due to a lack of any quality titles for a while after it's launch.
And the fact that they ranged from $500-$600.

Chucky

Naw, I think I just depressed him at the time after I saw his character down on all fours and I ass-punched him in Fight Night Round 3.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Chucky on February 14, 2013, 06:27:53 AM
Naw, I think I just depressed him at the time after I saw his character down on all fours and I ass-punched him in Fight Night Round 3.

you know subconsciously that just might be it.

System i got came with borderlands 1 and 2, assassins creed 3 and transformers

borderlands is one addictive game i must say

wife also went out and bought me heavy rain when i mentioned it after reading about it somewhere here on the forum.

so i have some quality games to play with the system now, enjoying it much more

DrumrbaxJ

Borderlands rules when you have friends to play with too. From good to amazing.

gorefan1428

Quote from: DrumrbaxJ on February 17, 2013, 04:07:12 AM
Borderlands rules when you have friends to play with too. From good to amazing.

so like a dummy i put in borderlands 2 to make sure it was working and found out how part one ends  [*angry*]

so i switched from part one to part 2 and must say i like it much more anyway, not that the first was bad or anything just feel like part 2 has a much better feel to it as far as looks and mechanics, almost like a live action comic.

Giddins

i found with borderland 1 it took till i leveled up to level 15 before i started having fun. i almost returned it but a co-worker told me to stick it out. and yeah the ending of 1 was SHIT. the ride there is fun. if a bit mindless.

Daebo

Quote from: Giddins on February 13, 2013, 09:29:26 PM
i just picked up infamous 2 today. having a heap of fun with it

I love that game. I beat the ever lovin' shit out of that game every which way but loose (cuz I don't gear down with loose chicks, nah mean?  [*evil*]"