Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Last TV Show You Watched

Started by JasonzSon, February 08, 2013, 07:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonzSon

Latest episode of Ninja Turtles was awesome.  Latest episode of Doctor Who was weak, though on par with the average episodes we've been getting lately.

Giddins

a friend of mine came over with the old teenage mutant ninja turtles cartoon. so i copied what he had. thats all i have been watching

gorefan1428

Ghost Def

I'm on the last season of Eastbound and Down right now. I had no idea how hilarious this damn show was hahahaha.

gorefan1428

gorefan1428

space force

anyone that likes shows like the office /community will like this one

Chucky

Don't bullshit me... I know you just finished binge-watching your Sex In The City DVD collection. [*tsktsk*]

gorefan1428

Quote from: Chucky on May 31, 2020, 06:12:59 PM
Don't bullshit me... I know you just finished binge-watching your Sex In The City DVD collection. [*tsktsk*]

pffft  it was dawsons creek    sex in the city was last week get it right chuck

Chucky

That was mean... and uncalled for.

gorefan1428

[*hibaby*]

full metal alchemist brotherhood 

CptDisaster

Just finished watching squid game on netflix, apparently the writer sat on the script for 12 years because no Korean TV channel would touch it.

Very Battle Royal/Saw/Hostel -esque with much less gore given its a Korean TV show but I enjoyed it.
A punch of poor down on their luck folks are given the opportunity to play a game in exchange for life changing cash.
Runtime is about 8 hours or so.

Jigsaw

It's funny you mention that, because I saw that advertised on NetFlix, and was considering giving it a watch.

I've been getting back into Gotham. A very up-and-down show, I just have a season and a half to finish, so wondering what wild things will pop up with limited time left.

CptDisaster

Quote from: Jigsaw on September 25, 2021, 08:05:25 AM
It's funny you mention that, because I saw that advertised on NetFlix, and was considering giving it a watch.

I've been getting back into Gotham. A very up-and-down show, I just have a season and a half to finish, so wondering what wild things will pop up with limited time left.

I binged the first season of Gotham years ago and completely forgot about it as a show. Need to go back and finish it.
I just started to watch Ted Lasso yesterday and only have an episode left in Season 1. The main character actually reminds me in looks (sans mustache) and personality of Ted himself , he was also the one who recommended it to me.

Jigsaw

There's only a couple of TV shows I watch at the moment, mostly Better Call Saul, which is on it's final season.

Fantastic show, and personally, I think when it ends, I'll enjoy it more than Breaking Bad (the show this spun-off of). Quality mid-season finale episode.

gorefan1428

Are You afraid of the dark

Have been binge watching this from start to finish.
on the last season now.
Forgot how much i enjoyed this show.
cheesy as all hell ?  sure ,  but a good show none the less.