Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Last TV Show You Watched

Started by JasonzSon, February 08, 2013, 07:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorefan1428

Chucky

The Middle

Not a bad show but don't watch it with any regularity.

Mirty

4 8 15 16 23 42!! Last weekend I finished all episode of Lost ^^

Crash Dummie

Star Trek TNG: The Inner Light.

Well, I'll be damned if I ever thought Star Trek would make me cry like a baby. Way to make me ponder my innevitable mortality, assholes.

Seriously though, this is my favorite episode so far.

JasonzSon

I've been watching Death Note.  Good show.  I'm at the point where it really ought to be ending, both based on cues by the show, and based on fan testimony.

gorefan1428

JasonzSon

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 28, 2013, 12:21:42 AM
Star Trek TNG: The Inner Light.

Well, I'll be damned if I ever thought Star Trek would make me cry like a baby. Way to make me ponder my innevitable mortality, assholes.

Seriously though, this is my favorite episode so far.
It's amazing how I never seem to come across the right episodes of TNG.  I enjoy the movies; I enjoy what books from this era I've read.  Still, every time I ever came across a rerun on TV it was a stationary shot of Will Riker and Geordi LaForge talking in a monotone for five minutes.

gorefan1428

monk

nice detective show i like to watch when my favorites are on break

Chucky

Curb Your Enthusiasm... pretty much the only show I'd watch on a constant basis.

DeraiLer

Quote from: gorefan1428 on March 10, 2013, 11:03:03 AM
monk

I have missed the entire final season so I need to go back and view that.

gorefan1428

Quote from: DeraiLer on March 10, 2013, 09:23:45 PM
Quote from: gorefan1428 on March 10, 2013, 11:03:03 AM
monk

I have missed the entire final season so I need to go back and view that.

i'm only up to season three at this point.

JasonzSon

A friend and I just watched the first two episodes of Stargate: Universe.  We're both new to the universe, and intrigued enough to watch more episodes, though not quite fans yet.

FanofAllHorror

Since Netflix seems to be accepted here, I'm currently four episodes into Le chevalier D'Eon, a 2006 anime that takes place in 1700's France. As it's only 24 episodes long, I'll pace myself through the series, though it has built up the mystery/conspiracy well even just four episodes in. Though it does have actual magic in it, that hasn't taken away from any of the very interesting main characters.

I've only watched one anime besides this, and that was the absolutely amazing Monster, which, at 74 episodes long, was a great watch.

gorefan1428

gorefan1428

Just finished up the last episode of monk the other night.