to rate and discuss movies with us.
MOVIE DATABASE
CHARACTERS
ARTICLES
FORUMS
SUPPORT
CONTACT US
Current forum time: December 16, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

Author Topic: Last TV Show You Watched  (Read 4660 times)

Re: Last TV Show You Watched
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 06:28:26 PM »
Am looking forward to sitting down and watching the new Community episode. That is the show that should be twice as popular as fucking Big Bang.

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 02:38:09 AM »
Justified. Great show that moves at it's own pace.

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2013, 03:02:25 AM »
I've been watching Young Justice.  I can see why it's not as popular as the more comedic Teen Titans, but I like it just as much.  I think they would have done themselves a favor to try and link the two series more closely.

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2013, 03:26:06 AM »
Didn't they recently cancel Young Justice?

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2013, 03:27:52 AM »
They announced the cancellation, but it continues running until the end of the season.  From what I understand of the starts and stops, that could be quite some time- I'm still early in Season 1, regardless.

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2013, 06:23:48 PM »
finally watched the latest episode of walking dead

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2013, 07:33:27 AM »
The Simpsons. That's right, everyone sigh as I'm still into this as obsessively as before! [*yummy*]

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2013, 07:35:29 AM »
Actually, I saw an episode from this season and it actually managed to get a few laughs out of me. Could it be that the show is good again?

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2013, 08:00:20 AM »
Actually, I saw an episode from this season and it actually managed to get a few laughs out of me. Could it be that the show is good again?

It always was good! The thing is most of us lost interest to Futurama, Family guy, South Park, American Dad, plagiarism of plagiarism basically  [*hehehmm*] Just kidding.
This show just means the world to me, it helped me through a lot. I know that sounds stupid, but it's still the truth.

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2013, 08:06:28 AM »
Nah, I know what you mean. The Simpsons basically was my childhood. For some reason though, past a certain point the show never felt the same to me. I can watch any old episode and find new things to love about them though.

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2013, 08:13:59 AM »
Many shows- especially the Simpsons, considering they're the trope-namer tend to turn their characters into a caricature of themselves in order to keep coming up with ideas.  Few shows stay funny after 5 or 6 seasons.

As for myself, I've actually caught up to Young Justice; I'm watching the newest episode now.

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2013, 11:20:31 AM »
Happy Days

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2013, 12:42:23 PM »
supernatural

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2013, 11:22:07 PM »
Suits. They once again made hardman look like a fool! The punk bitch!

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2013, 07:28:45 AM »
Saturday morning roundup -

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - New turtle van.  80s fans should like it.  Good humor, standard action, solid episode.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Musical episode.  Done to cut costs?  Voice actresses have prior engagements?  I'll be looking into this, as I'm curious why they would make what I believe is the season finale into something just short of an opera.  It also had almost religious undertones, but that might have just been the musical direction.

Young Justice - Turns out my TV site dropped the ball on this one.  Got about 5 hours to watch tonight that wasn't there last night.  In other words, I'm not caught up on this as I thought I was.

Green Lantern - Valentine's Day episode, but despite that, it was bearable.  I'm curious to see how Ia's plot develops.

Join Our Communities

This site contains language and images which may not be suitable for persons under the age of 18
All promotional art & images used on this site are copyrighted by their respective owners