Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Last TV Show You Watched

Started by JasonzSon, February 08, 2013, 07:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonzSon

What's the last thing you watched, either on TV, or a TV show that you've watched elsewhere?

I'm currently watching That '70s Show.  I'm on Season 7 right now and have been watching the whole show in order.  It's not my absolute favorite comedy, but one of the few that I can wholeheartedly enjoy.

Crash Dummie

I assume Netflix counts.

The Blues Brothers 2000

Compared to the first one, it feels disjointed, the supernatural elements are a little out of place and there's no real resolution to the story, but damn if the music isn't good. Most of the jokes work as well; that car crashing scene keeps going forever, even when you're certain that was the last car.  [*laugh*]

Verdict:
Crash Likes

Dorkus

The Big Bang Theory. Not be choice.

Crash Dummie

Shadow

Quote from: Dorkus on February 09, 2013, 04:06:15 AMThe Big Bang Theory. Not be choice.
I've seen like one or maybe two episodes... I just can't get into it at all.

As for me, TV show I've watched on the actual TV... probably NCIS, but it's been a while so I might be wrong. TV show in general- Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

JasonzSon

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 08, 2013, 11:38:59 PM
I assume Netflix counts.
That's where I watch most of my TV.

I don't know, I hear a lot of people talking about how they like Big Bang Theory, but when I see specific details it seems more anti-geek than pro-.

Crash Dummie

I haven't paid for TV in 3 years. Best decision ever. The internet gives me everything I want, and I have 60 more dollars a month to spend on other stupid shit I don't need.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 09, 2013, 05:48:22 AM
I haven't paid for TV in 3 years. Best decision ever. The internet gives me everything I want, and I have 60 more dollars a month to spend on other stupid shit I don't need.

I'm with you there crash screw paying a cable bill when all i need is provided to me by the internet via netflix and various other sights.

Can still watch all the tv shows i like just have to wait a day after everyone else.

Supernatural: great show have not missed an episode in 8 seasons

JasonzSon

Latest episode of Ninja Turtles.  This is a great way to indicate the direction that the season is taking from here out and there's a lot of great character interaction here.  This has become the show I most look forward to every week.

DrumrbaxJ

Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG

And Big Bang is only on my downloads now so I can keep up to what the characters are doing. I don't laugh as much as I used to. In fact, I am going to show you something very sad.

Crash Dummie

I've always felt insulted when a show tells me when to laugh. This confirms my hatred for them.

JasonzSon

Laugh track is one of the reasons I'm having so much trouble giving Red Dwarf a chance.

Akasha

Finally some grounded people who aren't all over The Big Bang Theory like here in Europe.
Praise Jebus!

JasonzSon

Lots of people here are big fans of it, but apparently it hasn't hit off on this board.

Latest episodes of MLP and Green Lantern today.  Take 'em or leave  'em both.  Actually, same with last season of That '70s Show.  Writing started to go downhill in season 7 and though it never reaches the lows that some shows do, it's nowhere near the first 6 seasons as season 8 goes on.