Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Last Song You Listened To

Started by gorefan1428, February 08, 2013, 04:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorefan1428

Quote from: L-Face on March 23, 2013, 12:23:01 PM
"Rooster" - Alice in Chains (Unplugged)

Probably the best Unplugged MTV, I defy anyone to oppose that statement. It's impossible for anyone to say different. Layne and Jerry were on fucking point that night. If anyone could have summed up their band perfectly on any given night, these two did it. It's especially great because of Layne's issues at that point in time. With how he was nailing notes, you wouldn't have known. Simply fucking phenomenal.

I could probably oppose it ,but it's just because i can't stand alice in chains.

DeraiLer

If you could read my mind - Gordon Lightfoot

L-Face

Decent song, I guess. Not really into Garbage and likely won't be pursuing them any further. Really only listening to it because it was in the MGS V trailer (which is really awesome.)

L-Face

Currently listening to "God is Dead?" by Black Sabbath

Holy fucking shit, this song is awesome. Had no idea they were releasing a new album until just a couple minutes ago. Can't wait, I need this album in my life right the hell now.  [*evil*]

gorefan1428

Quote from: L-Face on April 19, 2013, 09:27:33 PM

Holy fucking shit, this song is awesome. Had no idea they were releasing a new album until just a couple minutes ago. Can't wait, I need this album in my life right the hell now.  [*evil*]

can't go wrong with some sabbath

L-Face

Quote from: gorefan1428 on April 27, 2013, 05:27:21 PM
Quote from: L-Face on April 19, 2013, 09:27:33 PM

can't go wrong with some sabbath

Definitely can't go wrong with Sabbath. Whether it be Ozzy Sabbath or Dio Sabbath (or Heaven and Hell if you prefer. Still Sabbath.)

Anyways, been listening to "Seagulls over Rhinoceros Bay Part 2" by Foxy Shazam a lot lately. Don't really even know how I found this song, but it's a pretty damn good instrumental. I dig it.

gorefan1428

can't listen to this song without thinking of the tv show supernatural

gorefan1428

double post i know but meh

just discovered this song and i consider my self a maiden fan and had never heard it.

Chucky

Phil's got a great singing voice.

L-Face

Of all the songs I'd like to hear a Maynard lead band cover, this was one I never even thought of. Regardless, I fucking dig it. Their cover of Bohemian Rhapsody is also really well done.

L-Face

Brother Cane - "And Fools Shine On"

Fuck, I forgot this song existed until I found my old CD case today and started going through them. Brings back some FE Radio memories. Good times.  [*thumbsup*]

metalwayz

gorefan1428